𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
WARNING: MICHEAL GOING FERAL, YANDERE THEME, SUGGESTIVENESS, MC BEING DENSE, MICHEAL X MC, CRACKHEAD ENERGY, TWINKS FIGHTING.

MILES WAS FANBOYING, all because his favorite idol was in town and this was the moment to get an autograph from the femboy idol. Rin Gardener. The famous song artist based off his feminine looks and beautiful singing voice. The white haired male was practically a siren in human disguise. Miles was in front of the tv like a little kid while Micheal was kissing [Y/N] who purred deeply. Kissing the red haired male before kissing the neck of the male chi.

"GUYS STOP KISSIN RIGHT NOW..TAKE ME TO THIS CONCERT TOMORROW!" Miles said, turning his head only to gag at the gayest shit he ever seen. Micheal had his shirt almost lifted up while the demon awkwardly chuckled and put the shirt back down. Micheal glared at how he couldn't at least get some privacy. Miles literally busted into his home to show the two his favorite singer. "Guys...if you're gonna fuck, do it where I can't see you." Miles said, tearing up comedically.

Micheal narrowed his eyes at miles who was acting dramatically at this. The Korean male got off the lap of the demon who got up to get a drink of water. "Dude you literally bursted into my house to watch some damn twink singing.." Micheal said, crossing his legs and arms. Miles shook his head disappoint in his own best friend. "Sighhh y'know that's weird coming from a twink like you." Miles said back, smirking at Micheal who stood up and held his pink slipper.

"Perish."

Miles got up and started to run whilst [Y/N] walked on the scene. Drinking his water, the demon was sure amused to see how a human was so interested in another human singing. The poor demon never really went to a special event for just the good stuff. But only for the food.

"Sure miles we can get you there tomorrow." [Y/N] said with a toothy grin. Miles and Micheal  stopped whatever they were doing. The red haired male had pulled the brown haired male's hair, having his arm up to slam the damn pink slipper onto the poor boy's head. Miles immediately pushed michels off of him and rushed over to the demon and hugging em. "Really?! Ahh thank you so much, I could just kiss yo—" Micheal pulled miles off of the demon. "You wish." Micheal said, jealousy lingering in his tone as [Y/N] chuckled.

Now it was tomorrow, Micheal kissed [Y/N] good morning to which the demon responded by kissing Micheal on his head while getting ready for the day. [Y/N] contacted their lord Beel about the concert to which Beel nodded about the needing of money for tickets. So what did the sin of gluttony do? Steal money from Mammon. Now Mammon might tear the poor gluttony demon for it, but his precious servant needed it more. Miles called Micheal who scoffed, [Y/N] hummed lowly.