Chapter 5

After Lu Jian got out of the car, he hurriedly walked toward the gate. It was raining lightly outside. The assistant tried to hold an umbrella for him, but he blocked it.

Seeing Lu Jian's return, Shi Xuexian knew that it was Lu Zhen who informed him that his brother's project was probably delayed again.

Her face became ugly, and she gave Lu Yan an angry look.

When Lu Jian saw Lu Yan, he obviously couldn't believe her eyes, walked staggeringly in front of her, touched her face with a trembling hand, and called out, "Yanyan."

Nowadays, his grandfather is in his early forties. He maintains the well-proportioned physique of a young man. He does not have the greasy feeling of a middle-aged man's pot belly. There is a slight frost on the temples, but his expression is still handsome and handsome, his eyes are like eagles, and he is very charming. .

Grandpa when he was young is too handsome.

The Lu family's genes are so good, it turned out that Grandpa had already booked it here.

She dullly called: "Grandpa."

Lu Jian's eyes were moist, but with a smile on her face, she said excitedly: "Yes, this is my stupid daughter Yanyan! It's her!"

Lu Zhen smiled: "Yes, I can recognize it at a glance!"

Lu Jian was immersed in the joy of the loss of her baby girl, and did not hear Lu Zhen taking a mouthful of an old man. After changing the usual time, most of them kicked him with two feet.

Lu Jian pulled Lu Yan's hand and sat on the sofa with her: "Yanyan, tell Dad quickly, how did you come back? How have you been all these years?"

Lu Yan really didn't know how to answer. She didn't want to pretend to be sister-in-law, she just wanted to let her father and grandfather know the truth.

But no one believes the truth of this fantasy story.

"Um... Grandpa, I'm Lu Yan, your granddaughter, his daughter." Lu Yan pointed to Lu Zhen.

Lu Zhen raised his eyebrows, he was used to Lu Yan shouting affectionately with one dad.

Lu Jian smiled heartily and nodded Lu Yan's nose: "Yes, this is Yanyan, except for Yanyan, there is no such silly girl in the world."

Lu Yan:...

A hundred mouths can't argue that is what it feels like.

Seeing that Lu Jian had determined that the girl was her daughter, Shi Xuexian changed her face like flipping a book, and sat down affectionately and took Lu Yan's hand—

"Oh, look at me. I haven't seen Yanyan for so long, so I almost can't recognize it."

Shi Xuexian caressed Lu Yan's face with her eyes full of tenderness: "Yanyan has suffered a lot outside these years, it's really distressing."

Lu Yan didn't pay much attention to her, and Lu Zhen's eyes rolled to the ceiling.

Sichuan Opera hasn't changed its face so quickly.

Shi Xuexian seemed to intend to show her maternal love in front of Lu Jian, so La Lu Yan refused to let go: "Yan Yan, do you remember who I am."

"Remember, stepmother."

Lu Zhen laughed out loud, and even Lu Jian laughed.

Shi Xuexian's face collapsed and became extremely ugly.

Grandma's name, for the time being, when she was a joke of a mentally retarded child, the problem was the word "after", which reminded her all the time that even this idiot knew that she was just a stepmother.