Chapter 64

In the room, Jian Yao and Lu Zhen were about to fight.

Both of them have good physical strength. Lu Zhen bears a bee waist and is naturally better. He easily subdued the "little wild cat", pressed her on the chuang, and then reached out to grab her cowboy ku head.

Jian Yao was panicked, stomping **** her foot, and steadily hitting Lu Zhen's "weak spot". Lu Zhen snorted and fell on the bed, bowed her waist, clutching the "weak spot", her face turned purple with pain. .

"You...too ruthless."

Jian Yao knew that kicking there would be a tenth level of pain for the boys. She was distressed and guilty. She got up to check his condition: "Can you do it, do you want to go to the hospital."

Lu Zhen took advantage of the situation, clamped her yao with her legs, buckled her down, grabbed her two wrists with one hand, folded them on the top of her head, and shackled the girl steadily. A hand fell on her lalian.

Jian Yao said angrily: "You lie to me!"

"I didn't lie to you, it really hurts."

But he doesn't care about the pain for the time being, there are more important things right now.

"You said, don't force me." She gasped violently, and said eagerly: "You promised, you can't break your promise!"

"At that time you didn't say that you wanted to be with me, let alone that after being together, you would break up at every turn! So you broke your words first and can't blame me."

The brief seemed to be really scared, flustered, and begged him bitterly: "Lu Zhen, it's no longer a distinction, can't it be no longer a distinction."

"Are you so scared?"

Moist tears leaked from the corners of Jian Yao's eyes. She nodded vigorously, then shook her head, biting her lower lip.

This is the secret buried deep in her heart, and the most inferior and vulnerable part of her...

Lu Zhen's hand fell on her zipper, but he did not dare to stroke it down.

Jian Yao has completely given up struggling. She has no energy and no energy. She turned her face away: "Lu Zhen, you can watch it if you want, and you can get out of it. She has been in front of me for the rest of my life. "

She didn't want to see the look of disgust and disgust again...I didn't want to in this life, even if it left her alone for life.

Lu Zhen didn't move, but Jian Yao had already started to sob softly, tears coming out.

No matter how cheerful or strong the girl is, she always looks the same when she sheds tears, feeling wronged and pitiful.

Lu Zhen slowly let go of her hand, let go of her, and then leaned over, wiping her tears lightly with the sleeve of her wrist.

"Don't cry or cry, I'm sorry, I don't watch it, I'm sorry."

Jian Yao never cried, no matter how big things happened, but today, Lu Zhen bullied her and cried.

Lu Zhen looked at her tears, her heart was crumpled, and she was too guilty to kill herself.

"Sorry baby, sorry."

He kept apologizing to her: "Baby, don't cry, or you will hit me a few times to relieve your breath."

Jian Yao also didn't want to cry like this, she turned around, sniffed, and said in a deep voice, "Counsel."

Lu Zhen was a counselor, and after finally being tough, he bullied her and cried. He could only admit counsel.

Jian Yao stopped crying, lying on the bed with red eyes, looking at the crack in the ceiling... in a daze.