Chapter 33

In the evening, Lu Yan helped Shen Kuo out of the infirmary.

She walked very slowly and was careful with every step, lest she hurt Shen Kuo's injured leg.

Shen Kuo didn't feel embarrassed to put her shoulders on her shoulders at first, and Yun Danfengqing's face also showed a little shyness of the teenager.

Lu Yan insisted on putting his hands on her shoulders, supporting his tall body and walking out of the school gate.

She was wearing a white chiffon shirt, thin. With his arm resting on her shoulder, she could clearly feel the thinness of her body.

Girls are always delicate, he doesn't dare to use too much force, so all his strength is on his right leg.

Lu Yan could feel Shen Kuo's restraint, and comforted: "Don't worry, I look thin, but I am actually very powerful."

"Is it."

His voice is low and gentle.

"Lu Zhen can't beat me."

"That's him letting you."

"No, that guy is so cruel! He doesn't have a gentleman's manner at all."

Shen Kuo listened to her chattering in silence, feeling very comfortable in his heart as if being warmed by the spring sun.

Zhong Kai waited anxiously at the school gate. Seeing the two came out, he hurried forward to catch Shen Kuo: "As soon as I received the news from Xiao Yanyan, I closed the stall and rushed over. Oh my brother Shen, it's really... It's just a ball, how could it be done like this."

"How did this happen? It's not that some people are guilty!"

The arrogant voice sounded behind her, Lu Yan turned her head and saw He Wuren coming out from behind the phoenix tree, with ill-intentioned smiles on their faces.

They lost the game, and now there was an evil fire in their hearts and there was nowhere to vent. Knowing that Shen Kuo hadn't left, they blocked him at the school gate, waited for him to come out, and then unloaded his leg.

Lu Yan immediately blocked her back and looked at them defensively—

"What do you want to do!"

He Wuren's eyes fell on Lu Yan and couldn't get it back. The little girl had red lips and white teeth, her facial features were delicate, her skin was more hydrated and fairer than ordinary girls of the same age, and she was very beautiful.

He looked at the rough sneakers on Shen Kuo's feet. He expected that he was a poor man, but he didn't expect his girlfriend to be so beautiful.

He Wuren became more upset, spit out the grass stalk in his mouth, and walked towards Shen Kuo.

Shen Kuo pulled Lu Yan behind him, and said to Zhong Kai beside him: "Take her away."

Of course Zhong Kai couldn't leave. He guarded Shen Kuo and said, "Brother Shen, this group of people made you like this. Damn, I'm worried that I can't find anyone, so I came to the door."

He Wuren grabbed Zhong Kai by the collar, raised his leg and kicked. Zhong Kai was more vigorous, hugged him in his waist, and slammed him against the wall.

Several boys rushed up, surrounded Shen Kuo, pushing and shoving, Shen Kuo turned around and protected Lu Yan tightly, taking a few strong punches behind him.

Lu Yan was tightly bound in his arms by him, but he was not injured.

At this moment, Lu Zhen and several people came out of the hot dog shop and saw someone fighting in front of them.