Chapter 13

After school, Lu Yan ran to Lu Zhen's class carrying a schoolbag and handed two hundred brand new tickets to his hand: "Take it, and pay back all the money you owe!"

"Where does the money come from?"

Lu Zhen knew that all the pocket money that Lu Yan had saved in the past had been taken to him to pay back the money of the burned house owner. Now her pockets are tight, and there is no money left for him.

Lu Zhen looked towards the bike lane, but did not see Lu Yan's car. He asked with a calm face, "Did you sell the car I gave you?"

"Our home is very close to the school." Lu Yan gave him a guilty look: "I don't think it is necessary to ride a bicycle."

Lu Zhen didn't know the evil fire coming from there. He stuffed the money into Lu Yan's arms, turned around and walked away. After a few steps, he turned back angrily and grabbed the tickets.

"Dad, what are you doing."

"Who did you sell the car to?" He said with a sullen face, "Buy it back!"

"Can't buy it back, the store said it has changed hands."

Lu Zhen turned around and kicked the tree trunk, and said angrily: "Who is letting you do it yourself! I'm not so down-hearted that I want you as a little girl to sell the car and pay me back!"

Lu Yan blinked, her eyes flushed, wet and aggrieved.

Liang Ting couldn't stand it anymore. He walked over and pulled Lu Yan behind him, and blamed Lu Zhen: "What do you mean, little girl, she is also to help you."

"Just like Shu Mengfei, you treat me as a useless waste, don't you!"

"No, I don't."

Even if everyone said that Lu Zhen was a hopeless Ku Shao and was no longer raised, Lu Yan had never thought about it like this.

She has witnessed the hardships of her father's entrepreneurial era, and she knows better than anyone, to what extent this man can force herself to be cruel.

Liang Ting came over and pulled Lu Zhen: "Even if you are broken in love, you shouldn't vent your anger with your sister."

"He is always like this." Lu Yan gasped, her eyes blushing, and muttered: "He is always like this, leaving the worst for the closest person."

If it hadn't been for Lu Zhen's bad temper that made grandfather chill, how Ren Shi Xuexian played tricks would not cause father and son to separate and stop contacting each other.

Grandpa is his only son.

Lu Zhen calmed down, looking at the aggrieved appearance of the little girl, his heart softened suddenly, and his temper was gone.

He looked at the two hundred dollars crumpled in his hand, distressed and anxious.

Who told her to sell the bicycle to pay him back, even if he was down, he wouldn't let this little girl smash the pot and sell the iron to raise money for him.

"Just sold for two hundred yuan?"

Lu Zhen patted Lu Yan's head angrily: "I bought the car for one thousand, and you will sell it for two hundred. It's too prodigal."

"Woo..."

Although he was disgusted and disgusted, he accepted the two hundred dollars at any rate, and clasped her shoulders broadly: "A lot of them have gone out. What a prodigal."

"It's not because of the rush."

"I will have money in the future, and I will have to buy you a new one."