Chapter 41

Lu Zhen carried the drunk and unconscious Ye Jiaqi back to Ye Zhai, exhausted, and secretly scolded Lu Yan, the girl who was not righteous, and actually left him in the cinema alone.

He walked to the side of the road to stop the car and go home. At this time, he received a call from Qin Hao and asked him to come to the bar to play.

"I am going back."

"Everyone is playing outside on Christmas Eve tonight. Why do you go back so early? Do you give your daughter homework guidance?"

"Damn it." Lu Zhen cursed, and then asked, "Where is it."

"There is a new bar on the entertainment street. I heard that a band was invited over to perform."

"Okay, wait for me."

Lu Zhen is also a fun lover. It's only eight o'clock now. He didn't want to go home so early, so he simply called a car and went straight to the new bar in Entertainment Street.

Liang Ting waved at him beside the deck: "Here!"

Lu Zhen walked over, and Liang Ting asked him, "I just called you and didn't answer it. What are you doing?"

"Don't mention it, I just sent Ye Jiaqi back."

"You send him back?"

Liang Ting smiled: "When did your relationship get so good?"

"I can't throw this drunk man on the street."

"Ye Jiaqi, he can drink?"

Lu Zhen briefly recounted what happened. Liang Ting heard the clue and said with a smile: "He is afraid that Shen Kuo will do the trick."

"I don't know, I don't like them anyway."

Lu Zhen seemed to be thinking of something, and mysteriously said to Liang Ting: "I feel that my girl may have fallen in love with Ye Jiaqi again."

Liang Ting choked on beer and coughed: "He, how can you see it."

"I don't know, I feel, now girls don't like this kind of little white face."

Liang Ting poured a glass of wine for Lu Zhen and laughed: "Are you stupid? I really can't tell that your girl was right..."

"Right?"

"Forget it, it's nothing." Liang Ting pointed to the stage and said, "There will be a new band to sing in a while. I heard it's quite popular."

Lu Zhen was not very interested in these things, and languidly fell on the deck sofa and texted Lu Yan, asking her if she had gone home.

However, Lu Yan did not return to him, nor did he answer the phone call. Lu Zhen was obviously a little irritable and called the landline at home again.

"Bad girl, I definitely didn't go home, I don't know where I went to fool around again."

Liang Ting smiled and said, "You are a 16 or 17-year-old girl who is in charge of other people. They don't have their own nightlife."

"Fart nightlife, she dare..." Lu Zhen said, "You don't have a girl, and you don't understand Laozi's mood."

No matter how old she is, she is his daughter.

Liang Ting said, "Don't tell me, even though Xiaoyan's girl is the same age as ours, I really treat her as a goddaughter. You say it's not magical."

Lu Yan smiled: "You'd better treat her as a goddaughter forever, don't make bad ideas."

"I didn't think about it."

Qin Hao looked at Liang Ting, then looked at Lu Zhen, and asked dumbly: "Then can't I be tempted?"