Chapter 38

In the school-wide activity class on Tuesday afternoon, Qi Yuhuan took Lu Yan to the basketball court and asked her curiously: "What happened to you that day... that day?"

Lu Yan sat on the lawn by the playground, pushed away the head of the curious baby, and asked, "What day?"

"On the day we had a barbecue appointment, you drank plum wine as a drink and got drunk, and then a big 'hero' carried you home on the colorful clouds! How about you guys?"

Speaking of this, Qi Yuhuan was extremely excited.

"Oh~~"

Lu Yanman casually said, "Lu Zhen said that I was very heavy and almost crushed him to fracture."

"Lu Zhen?"

"Well, Lu Zhen carried me back."

"No...Are you sure...Is it Lu Zhen?"

Lu Yan looked at Qi Yuhuan in surprise: "What's wrong with you, it's weird today."

"No, it's Shen that was obviously the one you returned home..."

A few meters away, Lu Zhen, who was wearing a red basketball shirt, swept over with a knife-like gaze. Qi Yuhuan shuddered and shut up immediately, not daring to say any more.

Lu Yan obviously did not remember what happened that day. Seeing Shen Kuo came to the playground holding a basketball, she immediately took Qi Yuhuan to leave.

Qi Yuhuan didn't want to leave. In the activity class on Tuesday afternoon, all the girls in the school would come to the playground to watch the boys play basketball. They finally took up an excellent position, and they were taken by others after they left.

"Look at your brother playing basketball and walking."

"What's so good about him."

"Then... it's always okay to see Shen Kuo playing."

Lu Yan lowered her head and drew the zipper of the blue and white school uniform to the top, covering half of her face, revealing only a pair of black peach eyes. She blinked and said, "I don't want to see him, let alone be He saw me."

Ashamed.

"Isn't it just that stealing relatives didn't succeed, not ashamed or ashamed, this time it was unsuccessful, and I will continue to encourage you next time!"

"You still said it!" Lu Yan clutched her blushing face and was about to collapse: "Don't say it!"

Shen Kuo walked to the playground with the basketball in his arms and glanced at Lu Yan. The little girl sat on the chair and pretended to be dead while hugging her girlfriend.

He stopped at a distance of ten meters from them and patted the ball lightly, as if he didn't mean to enter the court.

At this moment, there was a flurry of excitement among the girls——

"That new transfer student!"

"He's coming to play too!"

"So handsome! He is so handsome!"

"More handsome than Lu Zhen!"

"agree!"

Hearing the words, Lu Yan looked over curiously, only to see Ye Jiaqi walking to the basketball court with a few boys, and entering the court was a three-pointer layup. His movements were not sloppy and handsome.

Ye Jiaqi entered Beicheng No. 3 Middle School as a transfer student a week ago and was directly assigned to the most powerful class in No. 3 Middle School, which is Shen Kuo's class-Class 12.