Chapter 69

Shen Kuo calmly listened to every word Lu Zhen said. There was no expression on his face. Under the dim light, his dark eyes became darker and darker.

In the process of Lu Zhen's narration, Liang Ting couldn't help it, and would interrupt and add a few words from time to time--

"Lu Yan didn't lie to you at the beginning, she kept calling you Uncle Shen, didn't she."

So Ye Jiaqi added fuel and jealousy: "She doesn't belong to this era. Speaking of which, Shen Kuo, she really belongs to your daughter's generation."

Liang Ting said angrily: "Speaking of which you are also her uncle, why didn't you see her as a niece!"

"Xiao Yan didn't call my uncle at the beginning. She took a bite of Brother Jiaqi. Are you deaf or jealous, Uncle Liang Ting."

"You're so **** disgusting."

Lu Zhen slapped the table fiercely: "Can you two go out and fight! Come in again if you have enough noise!"

The two immediately shut up and looked at Shen Kuo at the same time.

Shen Kuo sat on the sofa blankly, without saying a word, not knowing what he was thinking.

Lu Zhen poured him a glass of wine, shocked, and suddenly remembered that Lu Yan had once told him not to let Shen Kuo drink, he would pour it after a few drinks.

He opened the glass again in silence.

Shen Kuo hadn't spoken, he didn't speak, Lu Zhen naturally didn't dare to speak, looking at him nervously.

Shen Kuo's hand was clenched and loosened, and what echoed in his mind over and over again...It was Ye Jiaqi's sentence "She was also approaching you to help Lu Zhen."

Yes, at that time, he was desolate and lonely, and all his classmates, both men and women, shunned him.

How could anyone really like him for a guy like him.

Lu Yan was the first girl... who didn't mind his character and background, he thanked her from the bottom of his heart, until now.

So even if her surname is Lu, he can fall in love with her unhesitatingly, and he can reconcile with Lu Zhen forever because she didn't dislike her in the first place.

So now, is the goal finally achieved?

Shen Kuo clenched his fists, couldn't believe it, couldn't believe it, just felt ironic...

Lu Zhen looked at the back of his hand with blue veins, and said worriedly: "It's really unbelievable. I never thought that I would have a daughter the same age as myself. It took me several months to... Really accept, so I understand your feelings."

Do you understand? How does he understand, a guy who has grown up in love and care since he was a child, how does he understand everything he has experienced.

How does he understand betrayal?

Shen Kuo's eyes were cold, and he got up to leave. Lu Zhen immediately stretched out his hand to keep him: "Shen Kuo, my sister's business..."

"What to do with me."

Shen Kuo said these four words coldly, pulled Lu Zhen's hand away, and left the private room without looking back.

After Shen Kuo left, Ye Jiaqi turned to leave, Liang Ting rushed forward, raised his leg and kicked him on the waist, Ye Jiaqi had been prepared for a long time, and dodged perfectly.

"Damn you!"

Liang Ting could not bear it for a long time, and rushed up to hit him. Lu Zhen's eyes were quick, and he hugged him lazily: "Don't be impulsive!"