Chapter 61

Lu Yan refused the invitation of Bado to endorse, and also politely informed them that they would not change their minds easily, hoping that they could look for better candidates again.

Susan insisted on letting Lu Yan think about it, and offered her a fairly generous salary.

This made Xu Panyang and the others envious and uncomfortable.

You know, the advertising expenses for one endorsement of Bardot are more than the combined expenses of several advertisements she endorsed in the past.

However, after Lu Yan heard the salary amount, she didn't even blink her eyes.

So for her, money is not the most important thing, time is.

Later, when she left, Ofina said to Susan: "It looks like she's out of play. She has a firm attitude and doesn't have any interest in the salary we offer."

Susan smiled, and said calmly and calmly: "I will give her three months to think about it, don't make a final conclusion now."

"Do you think she will change her mind?"

"Anyone has a time to change their minds."

"Susan, the conditions of this girl are indeed very good, but she is not irreplaceable, why must it be her?"

Susan turned to look at Ofina, and said confidently: "She is the one and only one. I will not only sign her, but I will also sign her for a long time. The future of this girl... is unlimited."

...

In the first semester of the freshman year, Lu Yan started to encourage her to lose weight.

She was deeply stimulated by the slender and slender girls in the school.

Nancheng Communication University is an art college. Most of the girls here will make their debut in the entertainment industry in the future. They are particularly strict with their own body management. Most of the girls in the school are... definitely hangers. son.

Lu Yan is a gluttonous cat. She has never deliberately tabooed or lost weight in the past. From time to time she would go out with Lu Zhen to have a barbecue on skewers. Therefore, compared to the skinny and pale girls around her, her face should be fuller and more rounded. With healthy blood.

Now that she has embarked on this road, Lu Yan certainly knows the importance of managing her figure, so no matter how Jian Yao changes her way every night to seduce her, she will resolutely control her appetite and never eat too much.

In the evening, Shen Kuo took Lu Yan to the newly opened dumpling shop at the back of the school for dinner.

Two bowls of steaming greasy dumplings were presented. Shen Kuo took two bites, his eyes stopped on Lu Yan's chopsticks.

She mashed with chopsticks, peeled the dumplings, and ate the vegetable meat.

Shen Kuo knocked on the edge of her bowl and said casually, "Why don't you take you to eat meat next time?"

Lu Yan curled her lips and said, "The dumpling skin is too thick, and I'm losing weight."

"Eat meat to lose weight?"

"You don't understand. Dumpling wrappers are made of starch. Starch is definitely an obesity catalyst. On the contrary, meat is rich in protein and is not easy to gain weight. So to lose weight...you have to eat meat."

Shen Kuo wrinkled his brows, unable to understand Lu Yan's "weight loss theory".

Not only him, but Lu Zhen also didn't understand. Their generation simply couldn't understand the behavior of girls clamoring to lose weight.