Chapter 16

Shen Kuo, wait a minute, this girl... looks familiar."

Wu Qiang stood up after speaking and walked towards them.

Lu Yan shifted her eyes to the side and noticed that Shen Kuo's hands on her shoulders tightened slightly, and subconsciously swept her to her side.

Wu Qiang and Zhao Shen led people over, looked at the girl behind Shen Kuo, and said with a smile: "It's really familiar. She was there at the fire scene that day. She seemed to be standing with Lu Zhen's stinky boy. Is it possible? His girlfriend?"

Seeing that Lu Yan had been recognized, Shen Kuo immediately carried her in front of him, pulled the hair beside her ear with one hand, and held the back of her head with the other hand, pretending to be looking at her.

The movements were a bit rough, and Lu Yan felt that the scalp on the side of his ears was hurt.

He broke Lu Yan's face and looked at it for a few seconds, then turned around and said, "Oh, I know this girl."

Wu Qiang looked at Shen Kuo, with a deep meaning in his eyes: "Xiao Shen, do you know her?"

"Lu Zhen's younger sister is a mentally retarded child. She was abducted and sold before, but she was only found back recently."

Lu Yan understood Shen Kuo's meaning, and quickly hid behind him, holding his arm to pretend to be afraid, shivering.

"Fool? Doesn't it look like?"

Zhao Zhi walked over and looked closely at Lu Yan. Without realizing it, Lu Yan picked up the wine glass next to him and splashed his face with wine.

"Hahaha!" She clapped her hands and laughed: "It's so fun!"

Even Shen Kuo was taken aback.

The girl's hot personality was exactly the same as Lu Zhen, and she suddenly got into trouble, obviously for revenge. But... the acting is actually quite online, pretending to be mentally retarded.

"Damn, this fool..."

Zhao Shi was splashed with alcohol on his face and was very upset. He stepped forward and grabbed Lu Yan: "I'm tired of life!"

Lu Yan hid behind Shen Kuo, revealing a **** eye, staring at him defensively, like a child.

Wu Qiang is not as simple as Zhao Chen. He has been observing Lu Yan's demeanor.

"There are not many fools who come to the dance hall to play." He sneered and said, "Shen Kuo, are you sure she has a brain problem? She has heard everything we just said."

Shen Kuo asked him back: "What did we just talk about?"

Wu Qiang grinned.

He knew that Shen Kuo was a smart guy, and he had to be extremely careful when dealing with him.

"Since this silly little girl has come to our dance hall, we must do our best to serve as a landlord and entertain and entertain you."

After Wu Qiang finished speaking, he winked at the men around him and wanted to take Lu Yan away.

Lu Yan hugged Shen Kuo's arm tightly and whispered, "Uncle Shen..."

Shen Kuo heard that this girl was really scared.

"It's also called Uncle. It seems like a fool." Zhao Shen laughed and looked at Shen Kuo: "Shen Kuo, there are so many people here, you see that she just hugs you and doesn't let go."

Wu Qiang half joked: "Don't be jealous, who made us Xiao Shen look beautiful? Look at the little flowers next to me. When you see him coming, all of them have straight eyes, and the hungry wolves. Seeing fat meat."