Chapter 63

"so what!!!"

In the bedroom, Jian Yao lay on Lu Yan's bed, holding her cheeks, listening to her excitedly: "So! Do you really want him, do you! Do you!"

"No!" Lu Yan blushed, buried her face in the quilt, collapsed and said: "No, I just want to kiss him, nothing more!"

"This shows that you have a good view of him. What's so embarrassing about it." Jian Yao patted her thigh: "It's normal."

"Is it normal?"

"Of course, I like someone, I want to see him all the time, want to hold his hand, want to kiss him, of course..." Jian Yao smiled and looked at Lu Yan: "I want to be ashamed of him. Thing."

Lu Yan sat up cross-legged like a dog, with fluffy hair, and looked at Jian Yao bitterly: "Really not, I haven't thought about those things."

"You're still a little girl." Jian Yao poked her head: "But sometimes, boys and girls think very differently."

Jian Yao commented: "You want to talk about a sweet love with him, but he thinks you want to talk to him..."

She leaned close to her ear, lightened the two words, and said with a breath: "zuoai."

Lu Yan grabbed the soft pillow and hugged it in her arms: "Woo, it's terrible..."

Jian Yao snatched the pillow and asked: "So, after the kiss, did you say anything?"

"I forgot."

"forget?"

"Um."

The girl blinked Lingling eyes, touched her lower lip, and said with a smirk: "Kissing for a long time, it made me... forget everything."

"Hey, let me go!" Jian Yao twitched her mouth: "Excuse me, excuse me."

At this moment, there was a crisp noise outside the door. Soon, Xu Miaomiao carried her heavy red plastic laundry bucket and walked in and said, "Lu Yan, the orchid you raised has been kicked over."

"what!"

Lu Yan hurriedly got out of bed and ran to the door of the dormitory like a gust of wind to check her orchid pot.

Sure enough, in the corridor, the entire flower pot, including the flower bowl, fell to the ground, and the soil spilled out.

"What are you doing with the flowers outside?" Jian Yao walked out and asked.

"The sun is good in the afternoon. I will put it by the wall to bask in the sun."

Jian Yao picked up the orchid, and the leaves of the orchid were all trampled on. It could be seen that someone had deliberately crushed her foot.

She said angrily: "What a grudge! It doesn't count if the flowerpot is kicked over, but the flower is still trampled to death!"

This orchid is very valuable. It is a treasure that Lu Jian's business partner asked for at a high price. It was given to Lu Jian. Before Lu Jian had time to grow the flower, Lu Zhen saw it, and even cheated and grabbed the land from his father. He came over there and gave it to his precious daughter.

Lu Yan likes to take a leisurely time to raise some plants. There are various flowers and plants on the window sill of her room.

Lu Zhen is a beloved mad demon. If there is anything good, you must not let him see it. As long as it gets into his eyes, it will be filled with Lu Yan...

The other things are fine, but this orchid Lu Yan has always liked it, and brought it from Beicheng all the way.

Orchid is a very delicate flower, let alone such a precious variety. Lu Yan uses passport materials every day to make it grow so well.