Chapter 19

At night, Lu Yan woke up thirsty, she went downstairs to drink water in a daze, and suddenly saw a man squatting outside the French window.

She was full of spirits, thinking that a thief was in the house, but a closer look revealed that the figure of the man was a little familiar from the back. It was her second-year old father Lu Zhen.

Dad lighted a cigarette with a lighter, carefully handed the cigarette holder into his mouth, licked it, and was about to take a breath...

"Dad, you won't sleep at night, so are you a thief?"

Lu Zhen was startled, took a puff of cigarette and coughed violently.

"What are you doing!" Lu Zhen held the back of her neck, her face flushed.

Lu Yan blinked her eyes, her face dumbfounded: "What are you doing, you won't sleep at night, here... pretending to be a decadent boy."

"you..."

Lu Zhen's flushed cheeks showed an awkward expression: "Don't you just smoke a cigarette, whoever pretends to be decadent, I will not be decadent."

Lu Yan grabbed the cigarette **** in Lu Zhen's hand, pressed it out and threw it into the trash can, and asked, "In a bad mood?"

"No, I am in a good mood."

"Or for Shu Mengfei?"

"Who or who said that, such a woman, I don't want to take another look!"

He said that, but his eyes betrayed him, and he was very sad.

Lu Yan sat on the terrace beside him, pulled his sleeves gently, and said softly, "Dad, in the future you will meet a better girl who understands you, loves you, and walks with you through your long youth. , Will give you a daughter as lovely as me..."

Lu Zhen squatted beside her, curled his eyebrows to look at her, and commented: "If I really give birth to a daughter like you, I must be vomiting blood every day."

This is true. When Lu Yan was in school in the last life, her awesome dad helped her clean up the mess every time she played off.

Lu Zhen stroked the girl's head. The girl narrowed her eyes and rubbed his hand with attachment like a cat.

When she came back this time, she wanted to help his father clean up this mess of youthful things.

"Dad, to be honest, don't fight Shen Kuo." Lu Yan said sincerely, "He is not a bad guy."

Speaking of Shen Kuo, Lu Zhen was full of evil fire and warned Lu Yan: "That guy is already broken in his bones, and he is not a hypocrite. You'd better stay away from him!"

Lu Yanman casually said: "Uncle Shen is actually quite righteous. This time Zhao Chen and Wu Qiang were arrested, and he reported anonymously."

She told the story briefly, and of course she concealed the plot that she almost fell into the hands of those people, hoping that her father's attitude towards Shen Kuo would change after he knew it.

However, Lu Zhen was not surprised, and only said: "They are all in the same group, just fight in the nest."

Lu Yan sighed, "You just have a prejudice against him."

Lu Zhen looked at the shining stars in the sky, and said lightly: "After this incident, I finally want to understand now."

Lu Yan looked at him hopefully: "Do you want to understand that you don't fight Shen Kuo!"

Lu Zhen stood up, shook his fist against the dark blue night sky, and said arrogantly: "I can't be so muddled and confused. What Shen Kuo can do, I can do what Lu Zhen can do! And I will do better than him. good!"