Chapter 37

Friday is the day of school cleaning. Every student is assigned a cleaning task.

Lu Zhen didn't do the tasks assigned by her class, and ran to the section where Lu Yan was in charge, acted as a cow and helped her sweep the floor.

So Lu Yan got down and slid down to the corridor on the fifth floor.

Shen Kuo was sweeping the corridor with his short broom.

The broom he was holding was a short bundled broom, so he always bowed when sweeping the floor.

He moved very carefully and cleaned very carefully, with a few beads of sweat hanging on his tall forehead.

She saw a broom next to her, picked it up easily, followed Shen Kuo like a tail, and leaned over to sweep the floor with him.

Shen Kuo didn't notice the girl following behind him, so that when he stepped back, he accidentally stepped on her foot.

"Wow."

Lu Yan let out a low scream.

Shen Kuo almost stumbled and staggered, then quickly stabilized her pace.

Lu Yan groaned in pain, leaning on the wall, touching the ground with her toes floating on the ground, waved her hand, and gave him a very ugly wry smile—

"It's okay, it's nothing, it's completely OK, it doesn't hurt or it hurts..."

Shen Kuo frowned. Of course, he knew how much effort he had just used inadvertently. The little girl wore a pair of thin white net shoes, which didn't hurt.

He squatted down in silence, patted the dirt on her white net shoes lightly with his hand, and rebuked, "Are you stupid?"

"Yeah, I'm a fool, you only know today?"

She is a pun.

Shen Kuo snorted softly, stood up and asked, "What can I do?"

Lu Yan looked at him, stretched the tone and said, "It's okay~ I can't find you?"

Of course she was fine, she just came over to look for him when she was fine.

Shen Kuo grabbed the broom and continued to sweep the floor, and asked smoothly, "You don't have a general cleaning task?"

"Yes, but Lu Zhen rushed to do it for me, and I was fine."

Shen Kuo did not respond, and continued to bow his head to sweep the floor.

Although Lu Zhen hates it, it is undeniable that he really hurts Lu Yan, and it hurts to the bone.

Lu Yan picked up the broom next to him and continued to clean Shen Kuo. Shen Kuo turned around and said, "You don't want to do this."

"Help you, do it with two people, it's more efficient."

She moves more rusty, but also very serious.

Shen Kuo asked: "You haven't done these things before, right?"

"Well, but the third middle school now is different from the third middle school I used to study. Now it's... the honor of labor."

At that time, the sanitation of the third middle school was to hire cleaning workers, and there was no need for students to clean the classrooms and public areas every day after school.

Shen Kuo didn't think about her words carefully, and the corners of his mouth raised a nice arc: "If Lu Zhen knew that he would sweep the floor for you, but you would come and help me, you would be very angry."

"Don't you just like to be angry with him."

Lu Yan pulled the sweaty bangs behind her ears, and there was a sweet smile on her face: "Then I will help you to **** him off, okay."