Chapter 31

At the weekend, Lu Yan had a hard time making a lot of hard work, and finally took Lu Zhen to the library to study together.

If you change from the past, as a younger sister, let alone study Lu Zhen by the table, even if you drag him to the library to read free books, it will be impossible.

Lu Yan didn't expect that as a daughter, her words would actually be useful.

Lu Zhen always thinks about setting an example in front of his daughter. If he doesn't set a good example, in the future his daughter will follow him in the same way, that's okay.

In the library, Master Lu slumped on the table, looking at the densely packed English letters on the English textbook, there was like a string of flies on his head, which quickly stunned him.

He yawned and knocked his head heavily on the table.

Lu Yan picked him up mercilessly and shook him desperately, righteously saying, "Dad, study hard!"

Young Master Lu yawned desperately: "Xiao Yanyan, did your dad force you to study like this back then?"

"What's this? Back then, you stood behind me with the soleplate of the shoe, and when I dozed off, you would smoke me."

"Nonsense, can I do that kind of thing!"

"Dad, there is a saying, don't do to others what you don't want."

Lu Yan smiled and patted the back of his head: "Hey, don't sleep, study with me."

"Study is **** hard, much harder than Lao Tzu doing business."

In fact, Lu Yan knows that he is not easy to do business. She once heard from Uncle Liang Ting that Lu Zhen left the family at university and went out to work alone. It was a lot of hardship. She lived in the basement and drank with clients late at night. Drinking to vomit...

However, it is because now that the old man Lu Jian is supporting him, and the huge Lu family group is behind him, so Lu Zhen's life is still smooth and smooth, and he has not encountered any major setbacks.

"Dad, do the math, this year you are eighteen. Eighteen means you are an adult. In the near future, you will meet my mother, the most important woman in your life. You want her to see you now Doesn't it look like you don't want to be motivated?"

These words seemed to have some effect. Lu Zhen finally straightened her back and said with a spirit: "Learn to learn, I will meet your mother in the most handsome, cool and handsome appearance!"

Lu Yan laughed and touched Lu Zhen's head: "Dad is so good, if you don't understand, ask me."

Lu Zhen turned his head to avoid her: "You can't touch a man's head, let alone your old man's head."

"Hey, there is something you can't touch, but I have to touch it!"

The father and daughter didn't stop for a while, and started arguing about their positions. Fortunately, it was noon, and there were only two of them in the library.

Just in the middle of the fight, Lu Yan tilted his head to see a thin and aura figure, and walked into the bookcase compartment of the library.

She was stunned for a moment, then stood up and said, "Dad, you learn by yourself first, and I will borrow two books."

After she finished speaking, she didn't wait for Lu Zhen to respond, and went straight to the bookcase compartment where Shen Kuo was.

The sunlight leaned in shallowly through the floor-to-ceiling windows, shining on the young man by the window.