Chapter 66

Coming out of the hotel, Shen Kuo's face was low and ugly.

Lu Yan first pursed her lips and snickered, and finally became happier as she thought about it, and couldn't help but laugh.

Shen Kuo put his hands in his pockets, with a noble and glamorous appearance, and squinted at her: "Laughing fart."

The corners of Lu Yan's eyes were slightly bent, surging like a moon: "You are too stupid."

It's rare to see Shen Kuo be so stupid, can you be unhappy?

Shen Kuo silently sent Lu Yan to the entrance of the school. Lu Yan asked him with his hands behind his back: "Are you awake?"

"Woke up early."

"Knowing that you can't drink it, don't drink it in the future, it's too stupid."

Shen Kuo snorted and pushed her back: "Let's go."

Lu Yan took two steps, then turned around and waved at him: "Shen Kuo, goodbye."

I don't know why, this scene suddenly imprinted in Shen Kuo's mind——

On a cold late autumn night, the girl stood under the shadow of a dim light, waving at him, as if to say goodbye.

A trace of anxiety suddenly appeared in his heart, but he didn't know why he felt this way. He stopped her, but he pursed his lips, but he did not do so after all.

That night, he had a nightmare, dreaming that Lu Yan had disappeared.

He searched madly, searched every corner of the school, but did not see her.

The scenes in the dreamland are like flying pieces of paper, constantly changing and switching, for a while at Beicheng No. 3 Middle School, another for a university, another for a narrow alley outside the house, and another for a railroad track that is out of sight... It is the place where they have left their footprints.

Gradually... these scenes are like the setting sun melting gold, instantly melted into nothingness, all memories disappeared, and the girl's shadow also disappeared with the disappearance of these scenes.

It's as if it doesn't exist.

Shen Kuo woke up from the nightmare, with cold sweat all over his body. He panted and looked around blankly.

In the bedroom, the roommates' snoring one after another dragged him back to reality...

Just a terrible nightmare.

Shen Kuo hadn't been so scared for many years... Since the day when he no longer had illusions about the world and quickly got out of naivety and matured, he has never been so scared.

...

Lu Yan clearly noticed that Shen Kuo had become clingy.

Both of them are very nervous in their schoolwork, and it was common for them not to meet for three or four days in the past.

But I don't know when, Shen Kuo will see her every day, even on the eve of their game, Shen Kuo will go downstairs in Lu Yan's dormitory when he is busy until late at night, and let her come out to meet, even if it's just watching from a distance. He can also feel at ease.

Lu Yan felt that Shen Kuo was afraid of losing her.

Jian Yao explained: "What is this called, this is called insecurity."

"Why do you feel insecure?"

"Why, you are so good!"

Lu Yan blinked, then smiled, and smiled and pushed Jian Yao: "Oh my mother, I just like listening to you, it's so nice."