Chapter 65

Reconciled, Lu Zhen finally joined Shen Kuo's research team, and at the same time brought him two helpers.

"They are all my good brothers, and they will also be your brothers in the future."

Lu Zhen patted Liang Ting and Ye Jiaqi on the shoulders, and pushed them in front of Shen Kuo: "From now on, let's share the blessings and the difficulties!"

The corner of Shen Kuo's mouth raised, without saying a word.

Men's friendship is not simple.

The world is probably the only stupid man like Lu Zhen who can't understand. The two brothers next to him are thinking about his girl.

Liang Ting pushed his eyes on the bridge of his nose, smiling but not smiling, and asked Shen Kuo: "TXPC programming competition. You won the first prize last year. We are the only one in our college. Why do you want to participate this year?"

Shen Kuo said lightly: "I want to design a desktop pet and then sell it. TXPC competition is a good way."

Indeed, works that can be awarded in a five-star difficulty competition like TXPC can attract the attention of many technology companies. Rather than knocking on the door with the design code to sell, it would be better to let these companies find the door on their own.

"My design can win prizes, and it will definitely be sold." Shen Kuo looked at Liang Ting and Ye Jiaqi: "The problem we are facing right now is that time is tight, and I need help."

Lu Zhen asked them excitedly: "How about it, follow Shen Kuo, it's a good thing to make money!"

In the past, they sold this and that, doing all kinds of things, but in the end they couldn't do anything for Shen Kuo.

Therefore, Lu Zhen always has a kind of self-confidence in Shen Kuo, and feels that no matter what, as long as Shen Kuo does it, he will definitely succeed.

Ye Jiaqi raised her eyebrows and looked at Lu Zhen: "Why, are you brothers with him?"

"We were..." Lu Zhen rubbed his nose: "It was pretty good, I have always admired Brother Shen Kuo."

No one here believed this, not even Lu Zhen himself.

Ye Jiaqi blew his whistle, Liang Ting looked at the sky, and Shen Kuo rolled his eyes.

So hypocritical.

"How about it, do you guys join?" Lu Zhen coughed lightly, avoiding the topic: "I have seen the desktop pet designed by Shen Kuo. It feels quite fun. It should be able to sell for a good price."

Ye Jiaqi looked at Shen Kuo and said, "Design can be done together, I'm afraid I won't take it as a brother, unless you break up with Lu Yan."

Shen Kuo said indifferently: "Impossible. If you have this kind of thought again, I won't let you in the research team. Lu Zhen's previous fate is your future fate."

Liang Ting: ...

Lu Zhen: ...

Hello, brother, you and you are too direct.

Although there was a slight disagreement, the three of them finally reached a consensus and worked on the subject design together. A personal relationship is a personal relationship, and no one will have trouble with money.

Forget Lu Zhen, Ye Jiaqi and Liang Ting can definitely become his most powerful helpers.

In the evening, Lu Zhen boldly proposed that he treat a guest as a host, and everyone should go to eat hot pot together.

The relationship between Ye Jiaqi and Shen Kuo is very delicate. When discussing the design, the two people's ideas always hit it off, and the discussion is also very consistent.