Special Chapter

At the door of the office, Lu Zhen paced back and forth, looking up at the closed door from time to time, worried.

Although anxious, he still had the guts to rush into Shen Kuo's office.

What movie is so long, I haven't finished it yet!

Colleagues around looked at Lu Zhen's anxious anger, and couldn't bear it, and handed him a cup of tea: "Mr. Lu, don't worry, Shen is always a gentleman."

"Just a fart!"

Shen Kuo is a gentleman to other women, but to his daughters...that might be true.

Lu Zhen rubbed his nose and walked to the bed irritably, blowing cold wind.

Although Shen Kuo and Lu Yan fell in love with each other at the beginning, they also had a passionate love, but now Lu Yan has no memory. Essentially, she is Lu Zhen's little girl, and Shen Kuo is her uncle!

If she remembered the past, Lu Zhen would naturally not interfere with her feelings, but if she could not remember, Lu Zhen would definitely not want Shen Kuo that old fox to abduct his precious girl!

After all, Lu Yan has just turned eighteen this year, and the beautiful youth has just begun. Compared to Shen Kuo, young boys may be more suitable for her.

After half an hour, the office door finally opened, and Shen Kuo led Lu Yan out.

Lu Yan hid behind him, looked at Lu Zhen tremblingly, and whispered to him: "Dad."

There was a guilty conscience in his eyes.

Lu Zhen looked at the colleagues around him. After all, he suppressed his temper and grabbed the collar of the little girl: "Go home and settle accounts with you!"

Lu Yan looked back at Shen Kuo: "Uncle Shen, goodbye, next time we will meet again..."

"Well, next time you ask me to go straight upstairs without making an appointment."

Lu Zhen pulled her into the elevator: "Make a fart, don't even think about it, there is no next time!"

Lu Yan hadn't forgotten to reach out the elevator and wave goodbye to Shen Kuo.

Shen Kuo pursed the corner of his mouth lightly, and raised his hand.

All the colleagues around him were stunned and owl-like, looking at the smile that emerged from the corner of his mouth.

This silly and fufu boy smiles...

Is this with Mr. Lu's baby girl, in love? !

On the way back, Lu Zhen drove in front. Lu Yan was sitting in the co-pilot, looking at the night scene that rushed past the window, still thinking about watching a movie with Shen Kuo just now.

While thinking, giggled.

Lu Zhen frowned and interrupted her: "Hey, you girl, what's the matter with you."

"What's wrong with me?"

"What's the matter with you and Shen Kuo?"

Lu Yan curled her lips: "I... just watch a movie with him, making a fuss, you are not ashamed of so many people outside just now."

"You also taught me to get up." Lu Zhen reached out with one hand and patted her head: "What movie do you watch with him, do you know him well?"

"I didn't know him before, but now he is familiar with him. He is my new friend."

"He is your Uncle Shen, he is the same age as me! Why are you friends with him."

"I know, who ruled that you can't watch movies with your uncle? I still play games with Uncle Ye Jiaqi."