Heat

Please leave a comment below if you guys like what I'm writing so far or what I need to do to improve my story. Love you all.

Leo's Pov

Today I was feeling quite strange, but I can't put my thumb on it. I woke up in a pile of sweat, so I had to shower immediately. After my shower, I realized Matt was still dead on my bed.

 I just sighed and went to make us a light snack before I wake him to go for training. I made some small oatmeal and had some while on the phone.

"Oh, I feel like shit, we were to wild last night," Matt spoke to me as he came down the stares.

 "Good morning to you too Matt, please have your oatmeal so that we can go for training," I didn't even spare him a glance as I spoke.

 He just rubbed his face with his hands and sat down next me, starting to eat his oatmeal.

 "You're definitely not a morning person aren't ya?" I giggled a bit as questioned him, I didn't like the awkward silence.

"If my face face doesn't say enough then sure," I laughed at that, he was funny guy. 

We spent about 20 minutes full on conversation until he was done with his morning snack, changed into his gym attire and was ready to go. 

On our way to the training grounds we had small talks here and there, it was quite peaceful. Matt was like a breath of fresh air, he was easy to talk to which was nice.

"Hey um, if it's okay with you, do you mind if I ask you a question?" I looked him, a bit curious to what he was to ask. 

I gave him a small nod to continue and he did, " Are.... are you actually a normal werewolf?" My breath hitched, a slight panic erupted in my core so I had to stop for a bit.

 I turned to face him then tried to appear unfazed by his question, it felt like an attack. "No, I'm part vampire, a hybrid. How do you know?" I hesitantly replied back.

We had to stop completely due to the little stunt he pulled. 

"Well you give an aura of an omega but it's quite unique (as in different), you hardly turn into your wolf and you don't eat much like a normal wolf should," saying I'm shocked would be too kind, my eyes could pop out of my head right now.

 How could someone I just met yesterday pick up what Aldric couldn't in such a small time. 

My eyes landed everywhere but him, "It's okay, I don't have a problem with that, I just had suspicions of you not being ordinary that's all," That calmed me almost instantly but it wasn't enough.

I turned on my heels, the opposite direction to where we were supposed to go and started walking. 

"Keep walking straight, the clearing with lots of tall iron-weeds, that's your destination." 

I didn't look back, I needed to get out of here away from him for now. As I walked at a distance, super werewolf hearing came in handy as I could hear Matt cursing himself for what he did. He was the last of my worries right now.

(After sometime)

I don't know how I've been walking but it felt like I could walk on forever. The talk with Matt about what I was brought many unpleasant memories, though I don't remember much. My past triggered so many emotions such that I had a mini break down a little.

 " Oh, Goddess till this day I'm thankful for the good you brought by blessing me with such a caring pack," I closed my eyes as a comforting feeling like being wrapped in a warm hug came over me after my thanks to the Goddess.

Having time to myself was what I needed, my emotions were finally in check and I was ready to had back home. I was currently sitting under an oak tree with a wide canopy near a light flowing stream. The wonderful creatures that lived here always amazed me, maybe it's this slight connection to nature I have but still. I have left out a few things about myself to Matt. I am half werewolf, half vampire and I'm also a warlock. I don't know how possible it is but it is and I can't deny that.

"Ahh!!" I screamed so loud even my own ears could bleed. 

My body burned so much that I started scratching myself. My claws protruded, I dug them on my face and clawed at myself , hard. That's when I put two and two together, the hot feeling I felt this morning, 'oh gosh, I'm on heat,' I wanted to say it out loud but it came as a mere thought. 'Someone, help me,' my vision was too fuzzy to see shit and I couldn't focus enough to call for help in the link.

 I felt a presence.

Two equally masculine figures appeared out of the thick foliage after a few minutes. They seemed to look at each other then back at me. Shit! They had no scents and I couldn't make out they faces because of my blurry vision, they were intruders and I was in danger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think so far. Please leave a comment and follow for. I promise to update soon.