Revelation of the past

This is how I imagine Leo's mother. Enjoy!

Third person's POV

Life in a witch covenant was quite alright, more specifically that of the Willow Circle coven. Even when a young, beautiful girl, Jean was fatefully mated to a werewolf-vampire hybrid. The coven fully accepted their fellow sister and her mate.

Mia, a sister by blood to Jean, was happy for her. Mia shared looks similar to her sister, like the white hair that has been passed from generation to generation, also the rosy smooth skin and other features. At first glance, you would think they are twins.

The two sisters had no one but each other. The small family they used to have had been tragically taken away from them. The cause of their death remained a mystery for all the 14 years to live without them. Life was amazing nonetheless and now with Luke, Jean's mate, in the picture life got a lot brighter.

A few months in, the Willow circle had been surprised yet again. The second sister was, as well, mated to a werewolf. But, like the kind-hearted coven they were, they opened their home to her mate.

More months passed, and both sisters were expecting, many in the coven joked about how they planned to have kids at the same time. Either way, life was going to get more interesting with two little babies on the way. As for the fathers to be, they went through hell and back, having to deal with mood swings and all, but all they had was love for their mates.

The long wait was soon rewarded as a beautiful healthy baby girl was born, her name, Aurora. She was the daughter of Mia and Mike Dawson. As for the older sister, she was not far behind, only a month before she too was due.

Little Leo was born much earlier than expected, but in the end, the boy was healthy and handsome. Jean and Luke Harrison were happy for his arrival.

The two couples actually lived together, so they took turns to care for both kids as their own. Life in general was docile in the Willow Circle coven.

4 Years later

"Come on, let's sneak out" Aurora whispered to her cousin.

Leo eagerly nodded to his cousin and off the went. The two played in the woods, just beyond the coven's domain. Those two were joined to the hip like siblings.

"Do you like this flower? I pick it for you" Aurora said.

Leo pouted a little, looking at the flower.

"What is wrong?" Aurora asked.

"I picked a flower for you too" Leo said shyly. He then showed her the flower.

"I love it!" Aurora screamed out, hugging her cousin.

Seeing his cousin's happy face made Leo feel content. They continued playing soon after.

They were on their own little world.

Later that evening

I

t was dinner time and the two cousins along with their parents were present having a cheerful meal.

Leo noticed something was not quite right, his mom and dad kept looking at Aurora's mom and dad. They were trying to hide their smiles from him and his cousin.