Get out of here?

You will find out who this one is. It's going to be a shocker!

Leo's POV

We were finally safe, thank Goddess. I was heavily panting from all the running I did.

With a bit of magic, I hid our scents and was able to lose whoever was following us. At the moment, we were resting in a cave hidden by a big waterfall. Not many know of this place, definitely not those wolves.

"Everyone, I need to go back," I spoke using telepathy.

They all looked at me with concern. Mom got up from her spot and made her way to me, then sat beside me.

" I do not think it's a good idea, especially for you," she said. She is right, but staying out here while father and Aram are dealing with a horde of wolves without any help would sign death for them.

"I have to. Dad and Aram can't face those wolves alone, I need to help them," I spoke after a while.

She seemed to be in a lot of thought. With a deep sigh, she gave me a nod, then got up.

" Please, be careful, my son," she said with a heartwarming voice. Every single time she calls me her son, my heart leaps with joy, even in bad times such as this.

I closed my eyes for a second, channeling my energy on a spell. I might not be able to control my magic, but I do know some basic spells. After some time, in the darkest corner of the cave, a shadow in the form of a wolf appeared. The shadow made its way to me then started glowing, with intense light, all of us had to shut our eyes.

After the light faded, when it was alright to open my eyes, I looked at my clone. Everyone was shocked, it was a little funny. Mom seemed to be taken aback the most because she slowly stepped back.

" It's okay, Mom," I linked.

Sophie and Matthew made their way to the shadow and started poking it. They had amazed expressions on their faces. Mom, yelled at them to stop doing that, which made the wolf growl at them. Mom and the twins were surprised and stepped back.

I stood beside the wolf, then spoke, "The wolf will take care of you in my absence."

I looked at Mom, and continued,  "Mom, he needs a mind, so his actions are under your control, his eyes are your eyes. Try it."

Mom turned her attention to the wolf and just looked at it. In seconds, the wolf rolled and exposed its stomach, wagging it tail and tongue out. Why did I make look like me again? 

The twins burst out laughing. Mom looked me with a smirk on her face. She then gave a nod and that was my cue to leave, so I turned and ran as fast I could.

. . .

Still on my way, I was hit by a familiar scent of lavender and lemon. This caused me to stop in my tracks and look around, the scent is very strong, he must be nearby. 'I should be okay, thanks to the spell, I have no scent,' I thought to my self.

I proceeded to move but stopped again, a lycan was in front of me. This lycan bore one of my mate's scent, I-I am mated to a lycan! Lycans are very rare. The lycan careful walked towards me, I bore my teeth as warning to not get any closer. The flattened its ears and whined a little. That caught me off guard.

' What is wrong with him? ' I thought.

Aram's POV

This is getting out of hand, these wolves are just too many. I and Dad were holding out okay, but for how long? The advantage we have over the wolves, is that we knew this space well, so it was easy to take care of these bastards and that I'm bigger than they are.

I clamped my teeth on of the sneaky wolves and crushed his throat, it eventually laid limp, so I dropped it. This was the first one I killed and because of this the other wolves seemed hesitant to attack me. Before, all I did was scratch at them and scare them with my teeth, but I have grown sick and tired of this.

Letting out a threatening growl, I stepped forward, which earned a step back from them. I puffed my chest for striking fear into these idiots. A loud grunt of pain from Dad made me shift my attention to him. His chest had a deep claw mark, if not treated soon, it would be fatal. I made way to him, then stood in front of him.

The wolves seemed to have gotten more confident because they walked toward me bearing their teeth. Lucky, we were in a corner because they could have surrounded us in all angles, which would have left Dad vulnerable to attack when I'm focusing on the ones in front of me. Just as the wolves were about to attack, someone stopped them.

"Enough!" the voice shouted. It held power. The wolves stepped back immediately, bowing their heads as a form of submission. The men casually walked his way to me and Dad, then stopped.

"Shift, can't talk to a wolf, can I." He said, with a smirk.

I spotted shorts, so I took them in my mouth then hid behind a wall and quickly shifted back into a human. I didn't want to leave Dad for too long. The man looked at me with amusement but said nothing.

"Okay, let's start from the beginning. My name's Matt, and we are here along with our alphas to get little cupca *cough,* I mean Leo out of here. He's in danger." He said.

Wait, no way! If I'm not mistaken, Leo said a dude by the same name used to call him that. Wasn't he supposed to be dead? I'll find out later.

"What do you mean Leo is in danger?" Just as after I asked, a ball of fired passed my head, nearly hitting me. Everyone including Matt and the wolves were startled just as much as I was.

"Shit! They are here." Matt said with a panicked voice. He was facing the direction where the fireball came from.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! EVERYONE. MATT IS BACK!

TO THINK THE MAN WAS DEAD.

TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE A SHOCKER😁