Crush

This is where the family resides. It caught my eye and seemed to fit the picture of the house I imagined them living in. Anyway, on with the chapter!

 Aram's POV

" Shit, you make me feel less of a man each time you win. I hate this!" I shouted while Leo, the twins, and myself made our way to the door of our house.

The twins burst into laughter while Leo silently giggled. Though I was serious about losing to Leo since day one, I ended up joining them in a fit of laughter.

" Don't worry, in a few more years you'll catch up to me," Leo said encouragingly. He was trying to hide his smile.

My sister just looked me up and down and let out a sigh. " He's saying you're never gonna beat him, dummy," she commented.

Leo smacked Sophie on the back of the head just before she opened the door. She turned to face Leo while walking deeper into the house. Matthew was not far behind her. She smiled at Leo, " Watch your back big brother." This made both me and Leo shiver. Sophie alone is a monster, but with Matthew in the equation screams trouble.

"You brought this upon yourself," I said quickly. He fake gasped and lightly punched my shoulder.

"Wow! You're seriously throwing me under the bus like that. When they had their eyes on you, I was there to help you. Aram, the betrayal." He said clutching his chest, wiping an imaginary tear.

"I agree you were always there, but you don't understand. Remember what happened to me last time? I ended up falling into a lake with Parahna fish!" I raised my voice as I recalled the memory.

Leo clutched his stomach, knelt, and cried out in laughter. He looked at me and then continued laughing at me. His laugh is beautiful, he is handsome.

"How could I forget? You, y-you ran around the whole lodge with a Parahna clamped on your manhood. After it fell to the ground you grabbed a huge rock and repeatedly crushed the poor fish until it mixed with the soil." Leo's face turned pink from lack of oxygen with all the laughing.

"Poor fish, that son of a bitch nearly chopped off my dick! It had it coming. If it wasn't for werewolf healing, I could have been dickless." I said with a faint smile. His laugh was contagious. So in the end I joined in the laughing.

"Okay, seriously, you will help me with the twins right?" He looked at me pleadingly. The twins have a thing for pulling pranks when they are displeased. I just gave him a nod and helped him get on his feet.

A loud "woof" sounded not far from us. "And that's my cue to leave," I said as I ran upstairs. Leo adopted a cute puppy not long ago, but that dog is a devil to everyone except Leo. I still wonder why we keep that mutt in the house, probably because of Leo.

I had school today, so I decided to take a much-deserved long shower. Afterward, I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to the kitchen. The aroma of food made my mouth water, but my excitement turned to shock when I walked into the kitchen. There was nothing left, just the smell of food.

"I am so sorry Ara, I got here late," Leo said as he entered the kitchen shortly after. I just gave him a 'WTF' look. He looks apologetically at me.

"I thought I took Mimi to the doghouse before getting in the shower, but it seems I must have imagined it.," he rubbed the back of his head. You see, that dog hates me and on top of that, why my breakfast of all plates?

I just quietly stared at him thinking of many ways to kill that bitch, get it? Because it's a female dog. I felt eyes on me after some time and when I checked it out, Sophie was giving me that look, the one that says 'it was me'.

"Please put on some clothes and we can go. You can have cereal on the way." Leo replied.

After 10 minutes, I was fully dressed and ready to go. As always, Leo looked incredible, but let's not focus on that. Anyway, I'm in my second year of college in the city, so Leo always gives me and the twins a ride. Our parents don't trust us to own cars yet, and we live on the outskirts of the city, so it's pretty far.

"So, which one are you taking?" Matthew asked. Having a millionaire for a brother has its perks. For one, we own about 7 cars, and each one looks awesome. Leo pointed to one of the cars and off we went.

 Leo pointed to one of the cars and off we went

    (This is the car Leo chose. Isn't she a beauty?)                                                                        

                                                                            . . . . .

"I'll be picking you up a little late today. There's a long meeting later." Leo said to me peeking through the window. I gave him a small nod and waved goodbye.

"He's hot don't you think?" my best friend Mike said. He is the only one who knows that I'm a werewolf. 

He found out by accident when one of the boys tried to take me on. I won, but I was losing control of my wolf. I ran to the toilets, and he followed me. He saw my glowing yellow eyes. Long story short, he accepted me, which made our friendship grow even more.

"I know," I said with dreamy eyes, looking at the now-gone car. Yep! I have a crush on Leo. I've always liked him ever since I laid eyes on him, love at first sight I guess.

"Dude he's your brother," He chuckled waving a hand in front of me. That got me out of my trance.

"Well, technically, he isn't acknowledging the fact that he's not adopted, so he will be mine soon," I said matter-of-factly.

"Nice English, let's hope you pass the test later. Let's go, we are a little behind, our first lecture has started." He said dragging me by the wrist.

Shit! I forgot about the test.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Aram finally admits he's always liked Leo.

I wonder what will happen in the future.

Anyway, please don't forget to vote for my story and follow me for more. Until next time😘.