Bio

( The Dragon Child )

Name: Kaia ( was given to her by the riders )

Age: 5-6 years old.

Gender: Female

Looks:

Some of her Personality: She is a quiet and fearful child that has a dragon-like behavior due to being raised by a dragon

Some of her Personality: She is a quiet and fearful child that has a dragon-like behavior due to being raised by a dragon. She doesn't know or understand many human word, but she does speak dragon. She's cautious around the riders at first, but she slowly warms up to them and some of their personalities rub off on her as she spends time with them.

Birth family: Unknown ( believed to be dead )

Adoptive family: The dragon riders and their dragons, and the dragon that raised her.

Weapon of choice: Daggers

- Fun Facts -

• Like the dragons, she's afraid of eels. Whenever she sees one, she will immediately try to hide from it.

• She's also allergic to blue oleander, whenever she's near the flower she'll begin to sneeze non-stop until it's away from her.

• And yes, she did learn how to purr.

----------------------------------------------------------

( The Light Fury )

Name: She was named Moonlight by the riders.

Gender: Female

Age: Same age as Toothless

Looks:

( A/n: I don't own the image

( A/n: I don't own the image. )

Personality: Moonlight is extremely gentle and playful, but she's fiercely protective of Kaia when danger in present. She's also very intelligent, expressive, and very elusive. She's distrustful of the riders being near her or Kaia, but she slowly warms up to them as Kaia does.

Family: Kaia ( adoptive human child )

Love interest: Toothless

Rider: Will be reveal later in the story.

Fun Fact: She flew to the edge to seek shelter for her and Kaia from dragon hunters, as she had somewhat made herself a target to the hunters after she killed a hunter called " Grimmel the Grisly " and freed his dragons.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think about Kaia and Moonlight.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜