Chapter 8: Edge of Disaster Part 3 of Part 1

Kaia, the three riders and their dragons were now far away from the Edge, and were flying above the clouds in search of Johann, except for Kaia, she was enjoying the view with a bright smile as she felt the wind hit her.

Hiccup: Okay, from what the Terror mail said, Johann sent it from this general area.

Kaia quickly turned her attention to the three riders when Hiccup spoke, despite her not being able to understand them.

Fishlegs: And it said his ship was incapacitated.

Hiccup: Correct. So, he should be right below us somewhere.

Kaia's eyes widened slightly when Hiccup said " below " and " somewhere ", which the three dragons quickly noticed and realized that Kaia understood those words when Kaia began looking down to what was below them with a curious expression.

Snotlout: ( to Fishlegs: ) Good thing Meatlug is immune to those arrows, huh? Too bad you aren't. ( Shouts happily: ) Snotlout!

Hookfang: ( to Kaia, calmly without a second thought: ) Hey, kid. I think Snotlout needs another hit. Can you please give him one?

Kaia nodded " yes " to Hookfang with a smile and slowly got up and slowly began walking towards Snotlout as Meatlug glanced at the child on the monstrous nightmare's back with worry and concern.

Fishlegs: Don't listen to him, girl. I'll be fine. We'll be fine. Right?-

Snotlout then let out a yelp after Kaia hit him in the back of his head before she went back to her spot on the monstrous nightmare's back.

Snotlout: Ow! Seriously?! Again?!

Hiccup: Uh, guys. I'm not to sure about that.

The riders and their dragons looked below and saw that Johann's ships wasn't surrounded by Dragon Hunters, it was surrounded by dragons, Kaia tilted her head to the side at the scene.

Johann was trying to hit the dragons away with a broom, but it wasn't really effective.

Johann: Get away! You, don't come near!

Kaia: ( to Hookfang, Toothless, and Meatlug: ) So... Who are we trying to help? The dragons or the weird Viking?

Toothless: ( to Kaia: ) The Viking.

Snotlout: Hey, I thought he said it was Dragon Hunters.

Fishlegs: Not actual dragons.

Hiccup: He did, but you know Johann.

Snotlout: " Dragon, Dragon Hunters, what's the difference? "

Johann: No, no!

The three riders then began flying towards Johann's ship, Kaia was looking at the dragons attacking the ship with curiosity as she quickly noticed the scars on the wild dragons and recognized the kinds of scars they were.

Fishlegs: I wonder what Johann did to get them so mad.

Meatlug: ( to Hookfang and Toothless, at the same time as Fishlegs: ) I wonder what Johann did to get them so mad.