Chapter 13: Edge of Disaster Part 4 of Part 2

As dawn came, the four riders, the trader, their dragons, the wild dragons, and the dragon child had arrived at the Edge to come to aid Tuffnut and Astrid, just as the sun rises behind them. Ruffnut was still on the Light fury, and the white dragon was glaring down at every hunter on the island while Kaia was still on the back of the alpha wild dragon. Tuffnut had a look of complete shock on his face to seeing his twin riding on the back of the Light fury.

Hiccup: All right, gang, let's clean this mess up.

The Light fury quickly let out a rage filled battlecry as the dragon scattered and began firing at the hunters.

Kaia held on with a huge smile on her face as the alpha and his pack began firing at the hunters.

Ruffnut laughed as the Light fury soared through the chaos, firing her explosive plasma blasts at the ground in front of the hunters, causing them to get knocked to the ground or into the water from the impact of the blasts.

Ruffnut: This is amazing!

After Ruffnut said that, the Light fury ran out of blasts, causing the white dragon to growl angrily out of slight frustration.

Ruffnut: Uh-oh. My bad, Lighty.

The Light fury didn't seem to care that she was out of blasts as she landed on the ground and began running at a hunter armed with an axe in front of her, causing Ruffnut to look at the dragon like she was crazy.

Ruffnut: Lighty! What are-

The Light fury, when she only a foot away from the hunters, leapt into the air and over the hunter before she landed gracefully back on the ground behind the hunter and knocked him out with a hard tail smack to the back of his head, causing him to fall on his face on the ground and drop his axe in the process. Ruffnut was completely shocked and amazed by this while the Light fury had a proud smirk on her face.

Ruffnut: ( to the Light fury: ) You, ma'am, are as deadly as you are beautiful, because that was amazing!

Light fury: ( with a growl: ) I ain't done.

The Light fury then picked up the unconscious hunter's axe by the handle with her teeth, then tossed it at another hunter that was nearby, causing a scream to be heard off-screen.

Ruffnut: ( laughs ) Do it again.

( Meanwhile, with Heather )

Heather and Windshear were in the sky, watching the chaos when Heather suddenly felt someone tap her shoulder. She and her dragon turned their heads to see a little girl with long, messy white hair and teal eyes standing on Windshear's back behind her.

Heather: And you must be the dragon kid-

Heater and Windshear then heard angrily roars as the little girl calmly points at something in front of them, and when they turned their heads, the rider and dragon's eyes widened in shock as seven wild dragons and all the night terrors were flying straight towards them with angry, protective glares on all their faces.

Heather: Oh dear Thor.

Kaia: ( in dragon, pretending to be scared: ) Oh, no! I'm being kidnapped again! Someone help me!