Chapter 3: Concern & Worry ( short )

It was now morning, and the riders were now in the stables as Hiccup and Astrid were telling them about what they saw while Toothless and Stormfly were telling the other dragons.

Snotlout: What do you mean, gone?

Hiccup: Vanished! Into thin air.

Fishlegs then came up to Hiccup and showed him a drawing of what he thinks the Light Fury.

Fishlegs: What do you think?

Hiccup: Uh-uh. ( Hands the drawing back to Fishlegs ) Stubbier ears, no dorsal plates.

Fishlegs: Okay, got it.

Astrid: And the kid was quickly scared of us as soon as she saw us.

Hookfang and Meatlug were shocked by what Toothless and Stormfly told them about the little girl speaking dragon, while Barf & Belch had confused looks.

Belch: ( to Toothless and Stormfly, With a confused look: ) How is that even possible? A human being able to talk to and understand dragons?

Toothless: ( with worry in his eyes: ) I don't know, but when I saw their reaction to seeing our riders and hearing the girl call them " hunters " and by how timid the Light fury was, I know that she's- they are not in a good situation and need help.

Stormfly: ( to the other dragons: ) And from the looks of her, I don't think the little girl even knew that she wasn't a dragon. Heck, I don't think she even understood what Hiccup was saying when he tried to tell them that they were friends.

Toothless then ran to Hiccup and pushed him before he looked outside with a worried look.

Hiccup: ( to Toothless: ) What- what's gotten into you, bud? What's got you so worried?

Astrid: ( with a smile: ) Isn't it obvious? He's in love with and worried about the Light fury, and the kid with her.

Fishlegs then shows Hiccup another drawing of the light fury.

Fishlegs: Something like this?

Hiccup: You know what? ( Hands the drawing back ) Let's wait until we find her and the kid and take them into the post.

Fishlegs: Yeah, good idea.

Tuffnut: I just can't believe that me and Ruffnut were right. That's rare, especially for us.

( Meanwhile, somewhere near by )

The little girl was currently exploring by herself with the strange object in her hands as the Light fury had taken off to find some food for breakfast, and she got bored staying in the cave by herself. But then, she found herself finding herself near a, what looked like a strange colorful village with a large dome in the middle of it, she was close by to a bunch of tall poles with white canopies on top of them. She then curiously yet cautiously began walking towards the poles when she saw a bunch of small terror-like dragon perching and seemingly keeping watch for something. As soon as she came into the Night Terrors' view, they quickly flew to the little girl and surrounded her with curiosity, as they had never seen a human that was so small before.

Little girl: ( to the Night Terrors, nervously, in dragon: ) H-Hello.

The terrors were quickly taken aback to hearing the small human talk to them, but then they...

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think the riders' are going to see when they find the little girl with the Night terrors.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜