Chapter 4: Shalu meets Vrish!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiban ke din chote sahi
Ham bhi bade dilwale

Kalki yahan fursat kise
Soche joh ham matwale

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

At the practice arena: Some days later:

"Kandha sakta nahin hona chahiye. Drishti me kathinya. Pad sarir me namaniyta hona abasyak hain. (Your shoulders should not be stiff. Your glare must be deadly but body should be flexible.)"

One tall and muscular man was giving advice to his new pupil. The first steps of hand to hand combat and mace fighting. He was a man of early thirty while his disciple was an young boy of 13.

   Determined Vrish or Vrishasen

        His mentor Dau Balram

The boy was seen nodding his head in agreement. He understood that!!! It was the first thing in the hand to hand combat training that you just had to totally surrender to your teacher and to follow his instructions blindly.

The boy tried to jump on the man who stopped him and instructed to do it according to his own height. He was clearly to the waist of the man. So he had to aim at his legs and tried to pull him down on the floor by clutching his feet. The boy nodded his head. He then prepared his stack. In the very next moment he grabbed the right leg of the man and dragged him on the ground. The man was satisfied with his progress. He smiled brightly at the boy and patted his head with love and affection. He had seen great potential in this young boy!!! He was not very mischievous or arrogant one like all others of his own age!! One day he would surely make his mentor proud of himself!!! Alas!!! It was truely done when the boy would die at the 14th day of Mahabharata war in the hands of his uncle Arjuna!!! He that day had made proud both his father and his mentor!!!

Another man was sitting at the bench near and admiring the training. He had promised to his dear sister-in-law to take good care of his nephew. She would practically kill him if anything happened to the boy. And the problem was that he had three sister-in-laws!!!  More numbers meant more dangers!!
He was seen smiling by remembering the dire warning of his younger sister-in-law who was practically like his own sister Dushala