Chapter 8: Enty of Pradumna: litle accomplice of Shalu!!!

Story Unfolds :

"Woh toh mujhe dekhta bhi nahin!!! (He does not look at me once!!!)"

A girl was telling it worriedly to her cousin brother who was seen playing with a flute happily. He had loved the instrument gifted by his father. Even he had been taught by his father how to play it. But it did not mean that he did not know how to fight. He was an apt Crown Prince of Dwarka. Only the problem was that he never wanted to be so. He loved nature. He loved his pets Madan Mohan and others. He loved to spend time with his animal friends very much. Even now when his young cousin sister was talking to him a white tiger was sitting at his feet and nodding his head. He was his favorite Madan Mohan.

The boy was petting the head of his pet tiger in silence. He never realized why his little cousin wanted to draw the attention of a boy. He was a loner himself. He never felt attraction to any girl till 18-19. So it was a bit more complicated for him to understand her position.

"Bhai!!! Woh mujhe bhao tak nahin deta!!! (Brother!! He don't look at me once!!!)" She complained to him in anger. She had wanted to draw his attention at any cost. Like that girl named Mani!!!!

 Like that girl named Mani!!!!

         Cute Vatsyala (Shalu)

"Hmm!!! Gambhir samasya!!! Par ham kya kar sakte hain?!!! (Hmm!!! Quite a bit complicated situation!!! But what can I do here?!!)" The Boy asked her in shock. He failed to comprehend the urgency of this situation. He had not fallen on love before.

"Bhai!!!" The girl had pouted her lips cutely and stopped her feet in anger. She wanted a solution. Not another puzzle.

"Huh!!!" Her cousin brother became dumbfounded for a second. Then he looked gently at her direction. He had succeeded to suppress a smile.

"Bolo na!!! (Tell me!!)" She urged.

"Kya?!! (What?!!)" The Boy asked. In deep anxiety. He till did not get her point.

"Dhumna bhaiya!!!" The baby girl had stood up and rolled her eyes in deep frustration. She could not believe that her brother failed to comprehend the urgency of this situation.

He dragged her towards himself and patted on her head lovingly. "Kya re?!! (What do you want?!!)" He asked her.

She twisted her nose in rage. She did not know that either.

"Tuh jake usse mitrata kyun nahin kar leti!!! Juta, shal yeah vastra chudane ke atirikta!!! (Why don't you go and be friends with him?!! Why are you still now hiding his shoes, shawl and his clothes to yourself?!!)" He suggested.