Chapter 15: Vrishasen: a handsome fierce warrior!!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

  Scene of War of Angels & Demons

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

One handsome boy was standing tall in his own chariot. He was looking at the demon army before him. In calm face. As if it was nothing to him. He had to face them every day.

His eyes were calm. So also his face. His face was glowing like Sun. His doe shaped eyes were hazel and adorned with long eyelashes. In between his thick eyebrows a lovely Sun symbol was imprinted that was quite enough to reaveal his identity. His black hair was flying on air. His strong torso and high cheekbones gave the look of an warrior. His limbs were sturdy. His upper body was covered with a gold colored armor from whom his strong torso and the chiseled chest was to be seen. He had six pack abs. His arms were adorned with triceps and biceps. So it was easier to assume that he was a body builder too. Yes he was none but the hero of our story. The second son of Karna. Supriya's Lalla. Padma's guroor or pride. Uruvi's dearest Vrish or Vrishasen. One and only love of life of our Shalu.

      24 yrs old Vrishasen (Vrish)

He was invited to join in this Dev-Asur sangram or the war between angels and demons by Tridev. He was proving his mettle as a fierce fighter here. God Trinity or Tridev were so proud of him.

He was standing tall in the battlefield unlike other experienced fighters. A most wonderful fighter could lose his nerve. In a fight against demons. But this boy was an exception truly. He was just like his father Karna. He had remembered the warning of his dear father

"Yudhha me kabhi bhay bhit nahin hona. Yudhha sadaib hi swayam se karna. Tabhi jit nischit hogi. (Don't be afraid in war front. Fight with your own inner demon. Then only you will be successful.)"

When he was young he had failed to comprehend the inner meaning of this message. But now he admired it. He knew what his father was telling him. To fight against his own fear. To fight against his own suspicions. To fight for others. To fight for justice. He had to be successful to kill his own fear. Only them he could win the war. Against others and himself.