Chapter 44: Shalu confronts Vrish at Kurukshetra!!!

Story Unfolds:

POV of Vrishasen: Pain & Death:

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

One month later: At the burning ghat of Kurukshtetra:

One boy was looking lifelessly at the burning pyres of his two dear younger siblings. Sushen or Sush and Prasen or Sen. They were the life force to the entire family. Smile of Supriya. Pride of Padma. Giggle of Uruvi. Best pupil of Karna. They liked to play pranks on all. Yet they never dared to hurt the feelings of anyone. They loved by the masses of Anga for their benevolent nature and generosity to mankind. Sometimes they even had endangered their own lives for saving others. For this they had been scolded by Padma ample of time. They had ignored her wise warning. All the times. They had never given permission by her to take part in the war of Mahabharata. Yet they did so. Now look at them. They were lying restfully in the pyres. They would never wake up again!!! They would never laugh again!!! They had ever got a chance to help others!!! And they would never came back to life again!!! They were so restful!!!! All of them were now!!! Shatrunjay died!! Paridhi in his pyre!!! So also Nanda in the pyre of Dip!!! Chitra died living severely ill Kana at Death bed!!! So also Satya!!! Bana!!! All of them were now gone!!! Leaving no trace in this big world!!!

Tears were running down heavily. The boy could not see anything quite clearly. Just he recalled the day when he slapped his younger brother Sen or Prasen for being indulged in the vile conspiracy of abduction of Laxmana. He never hurt his Prasen before!!! A single drop of blood from his body would kill his this elder brother!!! Yet he slapped him so hard that day that the sign of five fingers were shown in his fair cheek!!!! He was so enraged on Sen that day!!! But what did the boy said that day!!! He laughed at his big brother and told happily "Ap ke liye, bhai (For you, my brother)!!!!"

Before going to the war that naughty boy had told his mourning brother who was reluctant to let him go -

"Ap ke liye apka Sen pran nichawar kar sakta hain, bhai. Hanste hanste. (For you my dear big brother your Sen can die Merrily!!!)"

That darn fool!!! He made it confirm that he never return back!!! He died on the 10th day of Mahabharata war!! In the hands of Satyaki!!! His brother would never laugh again!! He could not listen his giggle again!!! He would never tell him happily "Ap ke liye!!!"