Chapter 22: Shamb & Laxmana marriage broke Vrish!!!

Story Unfolds:

At a royal chamber of Mathura: At evening: fortnight later:

Two young girls were sitting beside each other. They mended well. It was not that they did not know each other. They were childhood friends. Yet they had a line of separation in between them. Vrish!!!! He was crush of One and love of another!!! Let me try to introduce them. They were our cute heroine Devi Vatsyala or Shalu and her new sister-in-law Devi Laxmana or Mani.

Mani was not in talking terms with her husband Shamb till now. She had a grudge against him. He abducted her against her wish. She loathed his this act. Yet she had to admit him as her husband. It was custom of India or Aryavart at that time. She could not be able to break it.

Mani was absentminded while talking to Shalu. She was seen to twist Her end of the Saree in her both palms. It was a sign of her dilemma. She had to prepare herself for the social wedding ceremony of hers tomorrow. Yet from her mind she was not ready. A bit.

           Devi Laxmana or Mani

Shalu looked at her direction intently. Her hear ached for the girl. Even if she loved Vrish and heart broken to realize that Mani was going to be married with her love, she never in her worst nightmare desired her to be separated from Vrish!!! Our Shalu was a pure soul who never wanted bad to anyone!!! Not even of Mani!!! She had to hate Mani yet she was happy for her!!! At least she would get her love of life unlike herself!!!

Shalu noticed dark circles under the eyes of Mani. Her face was pale. Her eyes were red. It seemed she cried her heart out. She came near Mani and put her right palm on her forehead.

Mani with a jolt broke up from her dreams and lifted her eyes to Shalu. She was taken aback!!!

"Main tumhari kshamaprathi hoon. Hame kshama kar dena. (I myself is responsible of everything. Kindly try to forgive me.)" Shalu told her slowly. She was asking the mercy of Mani to separate her from Vrish!!!! She was asking mercy for the sin that she had not commited!!!

 She was asking the mercy of Mani to separate her from Vrish!!!! She was asking mercy for the sin that she had not commited!!!

Devi Vatsyala (Shalu)

Mani looked at her sister-in-law's face tenderly. She since her coming here had received hearty welcome from everyone. Her mother-in-laws. Her father-in-law Lord Krishna. Her elder father-in-law Dau Balram. Her elder mother-in-law Devi Revati. She was received cordially by all. Suchi and Manjari became her shadows. Those girls loved to roam with her. She had several Dewarani too. But this girl was always there to take care of her. In every situation. She did not know the greatness of Shalu till now. She learnt from others that Shalu was in love with Vrish too. Yet she never had any grudge against herself. She had wished them happy union!!! Mani was touched by her generosity!!!! She even stopped talking with Shamb after the incident of Mani's abduction. She could not think how selfless this girl could be!!! And how great!!! She felt that Shalu was asking her mercy for the foolishness of her cousin!!!