Chapter 36: Vrish misses Shalu!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiban ke din chote sahi
Ham bhi bade dilwale....

Kal ki game fursat kahan
Soche joh ham matwale....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

At the Royal Garden of Mathura: 6 months later:

One boy was standing tall calmly. His aim was difficult as he had to target to the gold pot situated on the 20 feet tall fence of the garden. He had to aim on it as he was challenged by his brother-in-law Shamb for doing so. He had to prove his mettle as one of the great archer of Aryavart of that time. He was standing in calm face looking at the target.

He recalled the warnings of his father Karna in his eardrum repeatedly

"Har ban chalane se purv apni laksh pe dhyan lagana. Apne samarth ke bare me soch lena. Phir Bhagwan aur Guru ko smaran karna. Tabi tum ban chalana. (Before aiming at your aim look at it intently. Then think whether you can do it or not. Don't feel low or panicked. Call for your God or mentor before doing so. Then only throw your arrow. To the aim.)"

He had closed his eyelids slowly. Two pictures had appeared before his own closed eyes. One was of his father's. And another was his mentor's. Karna and Dau Balram. They were his God and Guru!!!!! This boy worshipped his father Karna as his Bhagwan!!!!

He remembered the words of his own mother Padma who told him not to lose his eyes from his target a little bit. She was his first mentor who taught him archery. Even before his father Karna.

The boy sat down on his one knee and steadied himself

The boy sat down on his one knee and steadied himself. He closed his one eye to aim at his target. The aim was seen perfectly by him. His nerves was under control and so also his heart beat. In the war, a warrior had to be alert always. He pulled the string with his own thumb and index finger. Then he tossed the arrow. It toppled over the air for several times and hit the target perfectly. With a tong sound.