Chapter 16: Entry of Laxmana again!!

Story Unfolds:

At the Royal Garden of Anga:

One boy was sitting grumpily while his other siblings were laughing and practicing with each other. He was not a bit interested in take part of that meaningless banters. His heart was not with him. It was with a beautiful girl who wrote him a letter in whose every sentence she asked only one question repeatedly

"Kab aoge?!! (When will you come?!!)"

He sighed softly while clutching that letter to his heart. He loved to tell her that he was dying in her separation. But it would not be told. He was not a bit vocal. Like his father Karna.

He lifted the letter to his face and had kissed it softly. He smelled her sweet lavender smell of oil in it. Her favorite perfume.

Another boy was practicing hard with his own sword. Yet he was keeping his eyes on his brother. He seemed so very absentminded. Till he came back from the fight against demons. His mothers had urged him to keep keen eyes on his Vrish bhaiya.

  Prasen (young brother of Vrish)

He was practicing with his brother Sushen who did not notice what was going on with Prasen. He was now attacking him with full force. His own sword cut off the air before his dear younger sibling and cut off the brow over his right eyes. It made a deep scar on his face. originally Prasen was a master swordsboy. None could be able to defeat him in sword fighting. Not even Sushen. But today he was not Alert. He was absentminded and looking at Vrish intently. On other days he would dodge the attack. But not today. Today was an exception.

Blood came out of the scar. Sushen gasped in shock and then ran to full speed. To the room of his little mother Uruvi who was master in medicine.

Prasen for a second did not identify what was going on here. Then he had noticed the blood was dripping from his wound. He put his left palm over the wound. To stop the blood.

All others gathered around him. In shock.

Vrish was at first not noticing them a bit. But when they all became silent he became worried. He ran to them and saw the wounded Prasen. He ran near his sibling and tore down his own Anga Vastram. He then pressed it on his scar. To stop the flowing of the blood.

"Dhyan kahan tha tera?!! Yudhha ke samay aisa laparwayi ghatak ho sakta hain!!! (Where is your concentration? At the rime of war this simple mistake can take your life!!!)" Vrish scolded his younger brother with authority. In reality he was worried. He was not a bit ready to see the blood of any of his younger siblings. Now you will realize why his brothers called him as their saviour!!! He was strength of them!!!!

 Now you will realize why his brothers called him as their saviour!!! He was strength of them!!!!