Chapter 27: Twin Marriage proposals for Vrish!!!

Story Unfolds:

At the Royal chamber of Anga Palace:
Several months later:

One man was sitting upright in his big lavishly decorated throne. He was not satisfied with the ongoing scenario of the current political situation. He had tremendous knowledge of the destiny of Hastinapur. He knew it perfectly that after the Pandava brothers came back from exile a blood thirsty war was inevitable as his best friend was not ready to give the throne in their hands. He knew what he had to do yet he did not want a bit that his children would be indulged into that war. As a loving father he loved all of his sons, be it his biological ones or adopted. He had a desire to see all of them truly settled and happy in their lives. With their own family and friends. He had no other desire in his life.

A soft sigh escaped his mouth. He had decided the engagement of his second son Vrish already. With Mani. But she was abducted by Lord Krishna son Shamb just on the previous day of her marriage. Now she was happy with her husband and extended family. But not his son. He had been seen morose and depressed. Only if he could do anything to cheer the boy up!!!! Alas!!! He still now did not know what was going in the heart of Vrish as his son did not convey his feelings to him!!!!

"Mitra Karna!!!!"

A soft smile appeared on his face by hearing the voice of his friend Duryi. He sharply turned back and faced his friend.

           Karna (Father of Vrish)

His best friend and supporter of life time Prince Duryodhan or Duryi had entered into the room. With strong and determined strides.

Karna got up from the throne and had embraced him. To welcome. He with gentle smile reciprocated.

After they hugged each other for some time they got separated and sat down on two chairs

After they hugged each other for some time they got separated and sat down on two chairs. Exactly opposite of each other.

Duryi opened his mouth agape to say something when suddenly a young boy ran to the room and touched the feet of Karna. With devotion. He was none other than Duryi's son, Prince Laxman Kumar. Twin brother of Devi Laxmana. (I will show his face in the next chapters)