Chapter 10: 8 yrs old Shalu misses Vrish!!!

Story Unfolds:

At the Royal Garden of Mathura:

One teenager boy was seen sitting on the floor. He was playing with flute. His tune was simple yet melodious. It haunted everyone who would listen to it. His flute playing was divine. All were mesmerized by his tune.

             Teenager Pradumna

Teenager Pradumna

He had loved to play flute in his own mind. He played flute always when he was alone. Today when he was now playing flute divinely only one white tiger was seen sitting at his feet. He was his favorite tiger Madan Mohan. All had praised him as a replica of his father. Lord Krishna.

      Lord Krishna playing flute

Several girls were listening to him from far. And their feet stated to tap with the tune. They started to dance around him. In joy. They tan to him and threw Gulal or color on him. All of them loved to play with him.

But one girl was smiling at them

But one girl was smiling at them. From far. She was seen sitting at her own window. Leaning on it. She was seeing everyone dancing and singing. In joy and happiness.

She did not want to join them as in her heart their was no happiness a bit. She looked at the male shoe in her hands. It was of a boy's whom she had worshipped since three years.