Chapter 43: Vrish's farewell & Shalu's demand!!!

Story Unfolds:

At Kailash:

"Yeah apne kyun kiya Mahadev?!!! (Why did you do that?!!)"

A pretty lady had asked it in shock. To her husband Lord Shiva. She was not in the favor of telling the truth to the girl. I mean Shalu!!! About her own upcoming widowhood!!! As a mother she was heart broken by the decision!!

 I mean Shalu!!! About her own upcoming widowhood!!! As a mother she was heart broken by the decision!!

     Lord Shiva & Mata Parvati

Her husband sighed softly. He was too not very comfortable!!! He did not a bit wanted to do that!!! But he knew that it was inevitable!!! Unless one big and important character of Uttar Mahabharata Katha would never take birth!!! The Uttar Mahabharata gatha would be incomplete without him!!!

"Mahadev!!!" She bit her lips and tried to touch his hand when she sensed that he held her right palm softly in his left one!!! She lifted her eyes and saw his painful looks!!! He never seen so painful!!! Except some time!!! Like the abuse of Supriya!!!! The birth of Padmaja!!! The death of Sudama!!! Then why now?!!!

"Mahadevi, apne Mahadev ko kshama kar dena. Ham bibash the. (Forgive me please. I was helpless.)" He replied placidly.

"Kyun?!! (But why?!!)" She demanded to know.

"Barna yeah is Katha me nahin ata. (Unless this boy will never born in this story.)" He lifted his left hand and showed her the picture of a cute boy lying in a wooden cot.

     Satyajit - Son of Vrish & Shalu

"Kyon hain yeah balak?!! (Who is the boy?!!)" Mata Parvati looked at the baby with soft motherly eyes.

"Satyajit. Vatsyal Satyajit. Vastsyala aur Vrishasen ke prem ki phool. Aur is Katha ke ek ati mehtawapurn patra. (Satyajit. Vatsyal Satyajit. Son of our Shalu and Vrish. Their only symbol of love and an important character of the Mahabharata series.)" He replied softly.

She smiled by seeing that the baby was waving his left leg and making a cute face. The baby looked naughty!!! He looked exact replica of his father Vrish!!! The boy looked like the 3 yrs old Vrish who loved to roam here and there clutching the end of the Saree of his Maiya Supriya when his mother Padma was ill!!!