Chapter 41: Shalu's plead to Vrish!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Na jao saiyan
Chuda ke baiyan

Main ro padungi
Ro padungi....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

One pretty girl of sixteen was running behind a lavish chariot in great speed. She was informed by her maids and family members that he was going to the war!!!! To help his father Karna!!! So she was running behind him!!!! To stop him!!! In those days she had been learning a lot about her future. In the months she spent in Matsya she met with a sage who predicted Her future just by looking at her palm. She was going to be widow soon!!!!! Her dear husband would join a devastating war and would never return back to her!!! It was due to a curse of her previous birth!!!! She desired to marry a lower God or demi-God nemed Bishraban at that life!!!! Even being the daughter of a God herself!!!! She was daughter of Lord Sheshnag, Devi Kolika!!!! So the God of creation had vanished Her from heaven and cursed her to take birth in the Dwapar age!!!! Not only that!!!! She could marry him in that life even if their marital life would be only for three days!!! He had to die prematurely in Mahabharata war!!! At the hands of his uncle Arjuna!!!!!

When the Astrologer took her palm in his and told her gently everything of palmistry, she could see her past life in front of her very own eyes. Till now the scenes were roaming in her eyes.
............................

At the previous birth of Shalu: Millions of years ago:

Lord Brahma (God of Creation)

"Tumne toh is Dev lok ka niyam ke ullanghan kiya hain. Tumhe dand to abasya milega. (You have broken the rule of heaven. You have to be extra careful not to do so. You have to be severely punished for that sin.)" An old man told her angrily.

She sat down on the floor and looked at him in awe. What was her fault?!!! She fall in love!!! Was love a sin?!!! Did not Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati loved each other?!!! So also Lord Vishnu and Mata Maha Laxmi?!! So also the man himself with his pretty wife Mata Saraswati?!!! Then why her love was cursed?!!! Why she was now giving such a strong punishment?!!!