Chapter 35: Vrish & Shalu exchanges Garland!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

At the deep forest inside the Royal Garden of Mathura: 2 hours later:

"Ap apni pariksha me uttirno nahin Ho paye. (You are unsuccessful in your own test.)"

One handsome man was telling with a big smile on his face. He was enjoying the show till now. But it was a proper time to intervene. Unless those two foolish love birds would never confess their love for each other. He knew the nature of both Vrish and Shalu so he had to transport here. To unite them. He was none but dear uncle of Shalu Lord Krishna himself.

           Lord Krishna Vasudev

He lifted his eyes towards the face of both the couple and noticed their own reactions. Shalu was disheartened to see the failure of her Vrish. She was expecting that he would recognise her feelings. He had done that!!! At the very last second!!! When she told him that he touched her thrice!!! He had thought deep and understood what she was saying to him!!!! And why he should not?!!! He had undergone the same pain and agony every day and night!!! Like her too!!! It was truth that he forgot what he had done with her in his early childhood days but due to his love and tenderness to her he realized everything!!! But it was too late at that time!!! He lost the war of love!!!! His momentary doubt and turmoil were the primary reasons of his failure against her devotion and loyalty!!! It was not that he did not loved her!!! He had loved his Shalu wholeheartedly but a single mistake was sufficient to loose his position!!! That was why it is said to us always "Everything is fair in love and war". And he unfortunately lost the battle of love!!!

 And he unfortunately lost the battle of love!!!