10-Home date (prt 1.)

Alex's POV

After what happened in the car, I'm convinced I like Laura. I heard her birthday is coming up. Okay, maybe I did stalk her a bit...

Anyways I got up early today (04:35AM), I showered, did my hair, cleaned my room for the first time and I decided to make Laura my wallpaper screen.

Okay so Anna and Laura are downstairs, I cannot believe it's finally friday, now I can spend more time with Laura!

It's 06:55AM right now. School starts in about an hour, so I've decided to wear my new outfit.

Alex's outfit:

I realised my hair looked like shit, so I put a beanie I found in my closet on

I got to school like 15 minutes earlier, I took Anna and Laura with me. I then saw a big ass crowd again. "Babe, do you know what is happening there?", Laura said confused.

"Nah, It must be your son of a bitch ex-boyfriend", I said angry. "Hey, no calm down baby", Laura said smirking. I smiled and the nickname she gave me, I leaned in before I felt someone splash water on me.

Ellie

I forgot she existed honestly. "What the fuck Alex!, you think you can just cheat on me like we were nothing, now you wanna be with this ugly ass bitch, who is nothing but a smart ass ugly looking bitch", Ellie said furious.

I look at her disgusted, "Woah, woah, woah, me? cheat?, Wow Ellie, you are just like your sister, Lacie her name was I believe and secondly, you cheated on me with the whole track team, You think I didn't see you kissing Jackson behind the locker room and then not ever 5 hours later, I see you having sex with Isaac in the shower!, Should I go on?", I said angry as hell, like who the fuck does she think she is!.

At this point the crowd shifted to us and I saw Ellie looking scared and furious. "B-But, I never cheated on you Alex, there has to be some mistake", Ellie says biting her teeth, all of a sudden Isaac walks towards her, "SO WHAT WE HAD WAS NOTHING, FUCKING HELL ELLIANA, I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU, YOU TOLD ME YOU AND ALEX BROKE UP AFTER THAT YOU MEET MY FUCKING PARENTS JUST TO FIND OUT YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME WITH MY OWN FUCKING BLOOD (Jackson), FUCK YOU!, WE ARE OVER, INFACT FORGET ABOUT YOUR $350 GIFT CARD, I WANT ALL MY FUCKING SHIT BACK!", Isaac said on the verge of crying.

I felt really bad for Isaac. Jackson then steps in, "My own fucking brother?, huh, my fucking brother, you are nothing but a fucking whore, I wish you nothing but the fucking worst, oh and goodluck because I know for sure Liam (Coach of track team), is the father of that baby you fucking have!, fucking asshole", Jackson says then he walks away smirking after revealing that Ellie's pregnant (Yes her full name is Elliana). BADASS.

Seconds later, Laura starts laughing and then she stops when a sudden intercom comes on "Liam Shanders and Elliana, please report to the principal's office, I repeat Liam Shanders, COACH OF THE TRACK TEAM, and Elliana, THE 12TH GRADER STUDENT, please report to the principal's office, you need to go see him now! ", the intercom lady said making sure to read their roles out loud on purpose.

Ellie then leaves angry and scared.

After a few hours later, school is finally over!

I see Laura approaching.

Laura's outfit:

Not trynna be a creep but she just made me hard

Shit, I'm completely horny now!. "Hey Alex, Thanks for helping me out for these past days,uhm so I was wondering if you would like to comeover to my house", She said shy. I laughed at how cute she was.

I said in my husky deep voice, "Not the nerdy girl inviting me to her house,", I lean in and start biting and attacking her neck completely travelling to a land of relaxation, I was currently in the school private parking. All I could hear was her moans filling the car.

"Aah....Alex.....Ahh.....Fuck, Alex, I'm not.....fuckk.....I'm not ready", she says and I pull away, giving her a 'sorry' look, "Look sorry, I got carried away", I say scratching the back of my head.

"It's no problem, also thank you for my new hickey necklace, it looks soooo good", she says rolling her eyes. I chuckle, she then gives me directions.

_____________________________________________________

SLAYY ALEXXX

ELLIE IS IN DEEPSHIT!

-Jade