37.

Ya Allah! I was just telling him! Wait, is he really going to show up?

No way! He isn't even picking up his phone! It's been over 20 minutes. He said he will see me in 10. So it means, he won't come?! He was just messing with me?! 

Allah, I can't even decide, if I want him, to come or not!

"Aaliyah, zara darwaza kholna," Haider's voice, broke my chain of thoughts, after a knock. He usually doesn't knock, what's with him?! (Aaliyah, open the door,)

"Kya chahiye, mein sone jaa rahi hoon, bhaag idhar se!" I replied, still annoyed, about the fact that he isn't showing up, evetho he said so. Why did he give me hope, when he knows he can't keep his promise?!
(What do you want, I'm going to sleep, go away from here!) 

"OUAHIB!" I whinned, like a child and heard some whispering, behind the closed door. I was still leaning against the window and waiting for a certain someone. 

"He is going to pay for this!" I promised myself and started looking at my phone in the hope of any message, at least, from him. There wasn't, so I decided to call Sadia. 

I needed someone, to complain to and she would love to hear, what I have to say about my married life. She always keeps pocking me, to tell her, but now that I was calling her myself, she wasn't picking up! 

Urgh! I started to type a  very long angry message to both of them, when I felt someone wrapping something around me and engulfed me into a hug, from behind. 

My heart raced, as I reaslised that it's HIM! How did he get inside my room? 

"It's chilly outside and you're standing here, near the window, in your praying attire?" He questioned, his voice vibrating against my shoulder blade, as he rested his head on my shoulder. A shiver ran down my spine. 

"I- I was loo-king for y-you!" I exclaimed as I turned to look at him. He pulled back and looked behind me. He shook his head negatively and closed the window. Just as he closed it, I realised that it was actually cold. 

He leaned back, so he could look at me, "Do those boyfriends and husbands, from the books, come, from the main door, greet your parents and have a chat with them? Then they inform your parents, that they were here to meet their precious daughter and thought of meeting everyone? Your parents, of course allowed it and your husband  knocked multiple times, but you were lost, looking for him from the window." He teased and I was a blushing mess, but then I realised that my parents could come in any time, so I pulled away from him. 

"You seriously came, I was just messing with you!" I complained half-heartedly, as I was kind of wishing he came but then my rational mind was telling me it was childish.

He shot me one of those beautiful smiles of him and put his hands in his pockets. I quickly looked over to the door and found it close. I breathed, a reliefed sigh.