43.

We just returned from the Hammam and I'm feeling so much lighter after the massages and all the scrubbing

We just returned from the Hammam and I'm feeling so much lighter after the massages and all the scrubbing. My nails were never pampered as much as today.

Now I'm sitting in the living room and eating, because according to Ammi, I don't take care of my meals. How can I? I am getting married to the man of my dreams!!

Well, technically we're already married but the wedding functions will make it feel more real and then we'll be able to move into our new home together, too.

Moreover, it's just about time for lunch. We had a quick breakfast in the morning but I snacked like no tomorrow while I was getting my hair done.

The staff was really friendly and I enjoyed the attention of everyone. Hehe.

I haven't heard of Ouahib since yesterday night and being honest I miss him already. I don't know how I will survive without seeing him until the reception!

It's a tradition that after the Mayoon, we can't see each other until the reception which is in two days. Allah!

I quickly finish my food and run up the stairs to my room to call him. Arrived I search for my phone and dial his number.

After a few rings he picks up, "Missing me?" I can sense him smirking. I playfully scoff at his tone. "Waalaikum asalam and nah, I was just making sure you don't run away," I press my lips into a thin line and hear him closing a door. I slump down in my bed as I await his response.

"Very funny, you know that I won't!" He defends himself. "Where are you?" I ask out of curiosity. "Coming to you!" He answers excitedly. Sorry what? Did I hear him right?

"What!! If anyone sees you, we'll be dead!" I straighten and exclaim in a whispered tone, as if somebody will hear me.

"Don't worry, lock your bedroom door and open the window." He demands and I was anyways going to shut the door, so I do that and hurry towards the window.

He is already at my window and Ishaq is helping him up. "Ouahib!" I scold and help him up. "Don't take too long, you two have a ceremony to attend!" Ishaq smirks at us and walks away.

"We have exactly half an hour until I have to be home for the turmeric ceremony," he says and I feel a pang of sadness.

Only half an hour? And we will not see each other after that, until in two days.

"Hey, don't worry, let's make the most of this half an hour and after the reception, you have me all for yourslef." Ouahib cooes and holds my cheeks in his warm hands.

I look up and the urge to have him the closest takes over me, so my lips meet his. I don't know when my body decided to do that, because my mind is still shocked that I did this.

My cute husband is taken aback and doesn't respond right away but when I tangle my hands into his curly hair, his hands find their way to my waist and he pulls me closer, just as I did and kisses me with urgency.