aarav proposed ishita

chapter 2

Today is Ishita's fashion event, she is going to explore her designs, where Aarav has organized this event, Ishita's models come on stage wearing her designer outfits, Ishita's full attention is on the audience and judges in front -,, everyone likes Ishita's designs very much,, this was Ishita's first fashion event on such a big level,, it was just a dream for her but because of Aarav, Arushi and their father, her dream became successful!!

Everyone was congratulating Ishita,, Ishita was very happy today!! Ishita hugs Aarushi and says – Thank you Aarushi for helping me so much. Just then Aarav comes from the front and congratulates Ishita. Ishita extends her hand but Aarav hugs her and kisses her on the cheek. Ishita was not ready for all this. She is completely shocked. Then Aarav softly tells her – "Thank you is said like this." Ishita gets scared but hiding her fear she says again – Thank you Mr. Khanna for helping me so much. Ok Ishita, a small party for you from me this evening.

Hearing this Ishita's eyes widen and she stutters and says – No no no no Mr. Khanna there is no need for this. Then Aarav says – What is there no need for? If there is a party this evening then there will be!!! Everyone was busy in their own world, Ishita was unaware that someone was secretly watching her, someone's deep blue eyes were on Ishita, he was looking at Ishita and Aarav with great anger!!! And that person says in his mind - Mr. Aarav Khanna, I will not leave you and your girlfriend!! I will destroy both of you!!!

Ishita looks at Aarav, and says thank you once again, Aarav looks at Ishita and gives a devilish smile,

Ishita was not feeling good at all!! She did not like Aarav coming close to her or touching her again and again, but she could not tell anyone anything even if she wanted to because Aarav was a very good person in everyone's eyes and was also helping her so much.

Ishita felt bad but then she convinced herself by thinking that this is Mumbai and everyone here is very open-minded, and she is thinking too much!!!

Evening time ———

Ishita has worn a very modern pink coloured saree today, whose blouse is sleeveless and has a very deep neck at the back, she has left her hair open after curling it, she is wearing small diamond earrings in her ears, pink colour lipstick on her lips, and is wearing high heels, she is wearing a bracelet in one hand.

Ishita was ready so well for the first time today, when she comes downstairs everyone keeps looking at her, Aarav was going crazy seeing Ishita's beauty, his heart was on fire seeing her!!

Just then Aarushi comes to Ishita and says, Ishita you look gorgeous, you are really going to hurt someone today!! But your getting ready so much has gone waste because brother has organized a mask party today!!

Mask party??? —— Ishita says in surprise!!!

Aarav comes close and says —— Yes Ishita Mask Party!!! But if I had known earlier that you are going to look so hot today, I would not have kept this theme!!

Ishita blushes and says —— You did absolutely right Mr. Khanna!!! I also like such parties a lot!!

Okay then let's go now —— Aarav says looking at Ishita!!!

After a while everyone reaches the hotel —— Ishita gets very happy seeing the arrangements,, and thinks, Aarav has really kept such a big party for me,, but why !!! How can someone waste so much money on anyone !!!

Ishita was lost in her thoughts when some people came there and wished her,, Ishita was really happy to hear about her failure !! But she was completely unaware that all this was just another trick of Aarav, he just wants to destroy his dirty intentions !!

Because Ishita was not one of those girls who use short cuts to get success, that is why Aarav wanted to pressurize her with his favors so that Ishita could say "no" to him even if she wanted to !!!

Although it is not a big deal for an Arab to bring girls to his bed but Ishika is a very decent girl, and lives in his own house, if he tried to do anything without her consent then he should answer to her family !! Whereas in the eyes of their family, Aarav is a very sensible boy!!

After a while, music starts playing there ——— some people start doing Kapal dance,, then Aarav is worried about Ishita dancing —— Ishita starts dancing with Aarav without delay!! Aarav was looking at Ishita with very seductive eyes,,

Ishita's face was down,, she was not looking at Aarav,, that's why Aarav was feeling very bad,, Aarav is caressing Ishita's waist with his hands,, due to which Ishika was feeling very awkward,, Ishita had closed her face,, then she seems to be thinking —— why did I say yes to dance with him!!! And why is he behaving like this!!

There was very dim light on the dance floor, due to which no one could see their reaction!! Aarav holds Ishita's waist tightly and pinches it, which makes Ishita sigh,, and he looks angrily at Aarav, Aarav starts smiling at Ishita, and pulls her closer to him,,

On one side there is someone who has completely covered his face but his face can be clearly seen,, he has a wine glass in his hand and he is constantly staring at Ishita and Aarav,, that unknown person is keeping an eye on their every move!!! Ishita was getting very confused now, she did not expect this from RB at all, she stutters and says —— Mr. Khanna, what are you doing, please leave me, I am in a lot of pain, Arav comes very close to Ishita and says in her ear —— I am not caught for leaving, I want to make you mine, that is why I am doing all this for you, otherwise why do I work so hard for you!!

Ishita was looking at Aarav in surprise, she could not believe that Aarav thinks like this about her, tears start coming in Ishita's eyes, look Mr. Khanna — I am not a common girl, you are misunderstanding me

Aarav hugs her very lovingly —— I know very well, what kind of girl you are, that is why I want to marry you!!

Ishita gets very restless on hearing the name of marriage, how can she even think about marriage right now, that too with Aarav!!! Ishika becomes completely silent, but there was a lot of turmoil going on in her mind,,

She goes a little away from Aarav and stands near Aarushi!! She was looking very restless but because of the mask on her face, no one could know anything,,

Ishita was not liking anything there, so she tries to go a little away from there,, Ishita comes a little to one side and stands, that unknown person's eyes were still on Ishika!!

In a short while, the light goes off there,, and it becomes dark all around, then someone comes to Ishita and holds her and takes her to a room!! He had put his hand on Ishita's mouth, due to which she was not able to speak.

The man pushes Ishita on a bed, by then the lights also come on, Ishita looks ahead and says - Who are you? Why have you brought me here!! Please let me go!!