marriage

today is the wedding day, the whole house has been decorated like a palace, but the people there are very selective because Aarav did not want to highlight this wedding too much, and that too because of Aarav himself because what kind of character he has, this is probably well known to the people outside, and he does not want any hindrance in this wedding!!

Ishita is sitting in her room, ready, wearing a red designer lehenga. She is looking very beautiful today, but there is no smile on her face.

Ishita is sitting completely silent, and she starts remembering Aarav's words

Flashback

Ishita comes back from office and says yes to everyone for marriage. Ishita said yes very comfortably and happily, so no one had any objection, and everyone was very happy with Ishita's decision.

Ishita goes to her room and stands in the balcony. There were tears in her eyes. She was very upset when Aarav comes from behind and hugs her and says - Thank you Ishita for marrying me. I love you so much. I know I behaved rudely with you, but what could I do? You were not agreeing. Just because. But I promise, I will never trouble you after today!! I really love you very much!!

Ishita does not say anything, just keeps looking down silently!! Aarav goes away smiling,,

Ishita comes back from the flashback and thinks - does Aarav really love me, am I making a mistake by getting married!!

Just then Ishita's cousin comes in the room and says, Ishita, it's time for the wedding, I have called you down!!

Ishita quietly goes to the mandap, and sits next to Aarav for the rounds, Aarav starts smiling at Ishita, Ishita looks at Aarav once, Ishita gets very nervous after seeing Aarav, tears start coming in her eyes, Ishita did not have any feelings for Aarav,

She had created a different image of her future husband in her mind, who was not at all like Aarav, but today she had to convince her mind and marry Aarav, Ishita was very calm and was sitting quietly for the rounds, anyway it was too late now, Ishita could not back out from the marriage even if she wanted to!!

After some rituals are completed, Pandit ji asks both of them to stand up for the wedding rounds, then Aarav quickly stands up but Ishita was still sitting, seeing this Aarav gets angry, but he suppresses his anger and extends his hand towards Ishita, Ishita was about to put her hand in Aarav's hand while looking at him when someone comes and says - Stop this marriage!! This marriage cannot happen!!

Everyone looks at him in surprise, Aarav and Ishita also start looking at him - Ishita gets completely shocked to see that person, because her handsome devil was really standing in front of her and he was stopping the marriage!!! He was wearing a black business suit and as usual had dark glasses on his eyes, one of his hands was in his pocket and in the other hand he had a gun!! He was none other than Ranveer Singhania!!