crush

But Ranveer, you love Ishika, right? Then how can you do this to her? She is the same girl for whom you worked day and night, you went crazy to get her!! But now you yourself are ruining her!!

Ranveer shouts loudly —— Yes, I had gone mad, that I could not see the real face of this girl, I thought she was very innocent but I had not thought that she would turn out to be such a big cheater, she played with my sister's honor and tried to kill her, so she will definitely get punished for that —— saying this Ranveer leaves from there in anger,,

Ranveer was on the roof at this time, he had a wine bottle in his hand, which he was drinking by putting it to his mouth, Ranveer was looking at the sky and seeing the stars shining, and he shouts loudly —— Why did you bring such a girl in my life, who is the killer of my happiness, why did I fall in love with her,, why did she go away from me even before coming into my destiny!! Why did you show me her fake innocent face!!

Ranveer was thrashing his hands and legs in anger and he lay down on the floor crying, tears were coming in his eyes, some lovely memories were getting refreshed in front of his eyes ——

past ——

Ranveer met Ishita for the first time in the bank but before he could know more about her, she had left from there,, but Ranveer did not take this meeting too seriously, still sometimes he used to think about Ishita, who is that girl,

After a few days Ranveer sees Ishita in a temple, as soon as Ranveer steps in the temple, he stands there listening to Ishita's baseless talk,,!!!

Ishita was very tensed about something, she was repeatedly praying to Mata Rani ——– Please Mata Rani, this time my designs should get selected, and everyone should like them very much, please Mata Rani make me famous as soon as possible, please Mata Rani, listen to me naa!! I am your favorite naa!! Please Mata Rani, make me such a big designer, that even my father will have to listen to me, and he should give up his insistence on my marriage and quietly let me do my work here, just Mata Rani, just do this much work, then I will never trouble you!!

Ranveer was surprised to hear Ishita's crazy talk. As soon as Ishita bows her head in front of Mata Rani, Pandit ji comes from behind and says something to Ranveer. Ranveer starts talking to him. By then Ishita leaves from there. Ranveer turns back and looks at Ishita but she was not there. Ranveer looks for Ishita everywhere, but she leaves from there.

Coincidentally, after a few days, Ranveer sees Ishita outside the club. And today Ishita also saw Ranveer in a different way.

Even at that time, Ranveer does not talk to Ishita after seeing her, rather he goes straight inside the club. But before leaving, he asks one of his bodyguards to bring Ishita's information. And he looks back once. But Ishita had already sat in the car.

After a few hours, Ranveer was sitting quietly on a chair in his office with his eyes closed. Akshay was also sitting there. Seeing Ranveer silent, he angrily says —— I am planning to sit here all night, Ranveer, now let's go, we will find out about that girl tomorrow,, and anyway, we won't find out anything by just sitting here!!!

Ranveer opens his eyes and stares at Akshay, and says, I will stay here like this till morning and so will you!! Now stop talking, let me think about her!!

Akshay angrily says —— If you liked that girl so much, then why didn't you talk to her when she was in front of you!! You yourself are lost in her dreams, but what can I do, whose dreams should I see!!!

You don't need to dream, go and find that girl and bring her in front of me, otherwise I will keep sitting here like this!! And you too!!!

Ranveer comes to his present and says —— I hate you, I hate you more than I loved you!!