take off your clothes

Here Aarav is sitting in jail, Abhinav ji comes to meet him, Aarav angrily says - Dad, I am imprisoned here for four days, why don't you do something,

Abhinav ji angrily says - What should I do, what should I do, and why don't you tell me why Ranveer has sent you to jail, and why has he taken Ishita with him!!

Dad, I don't know, I don't have any enmity with him, I don't know from where he suddenly came - Aarav shouts loudly,

Aarav was stamping his feet here and there in anger, then a thought comes to his mind and he thinks in his mind, - Is there any connection between Ishita and Ranveer, I was marrying Ishita forcibly, maybe that's why Ranveer sent me to jail and married her himself!! No no this cannot happen, how can Ishita come in contact with a person like Ranveer,

What are you thinking, tell me what does Ranveer want, Abhinav ji asks angrily!!

i don't know dad, what does he want, and why has he come here, I think his younger brother must have called him here, he is good for nothing, I have got four such contracts which were supposed to be given to him earlier, when he came to know about it, he came to me to threaten me that I should not come in his way, so I gave him an open challenge to do whatever he wants!! Now he doesn't even have the guts to stand in front of me, then how will he face me! He is attacking me through his brother!!!

Abhinav ji thinks something and says - okay son, I will see what else I can do!!

On the other side Ranveer had reached the hospital, Ranveer's mom was sitting next to RV!! And his younger brother Raj too!! Ranveer gets happy seeing RV, and quickly goes and sits next to him!!

Ranveer caresses Aarav's forehead lovingly and says - Why did you try to do this child, you know what you mean to all of us, how much we love you!! What if something really happened to you!!

Aarav's eyes were filled with tears, she was in no condition to say anything, yet she says slowly - Sorry brother, you had to suffer so much because of me!!

Ranveer angrily says - Aarav has provoked you to do all this, because of him you are in this condition today, I have already tarnished his name by sending him to jail, just say once that Aarav is responsible for all this, I will give him a very horrible death with my own hands!!

aarvi gets very upset after hearing this, and tries to say something, but no one was able to understand properly.

Ranveer asks again - Yes child, tell me I am listening, did that Aarav do something to you? aarvi replies "no" with a gesture.

Ranveer could not believe it, he says again - No child, are you trying to hide something, or are you scared, your brother is with you, you do not need to be afraid of anyone, tell me what did Aarav do that you had to go to the mouth of death?

Arvi says slowly and in broken words, - Aarav did not do anything, he does not know anything, whatever has been done has been done by his girlfriend only, she embarrassed me in front of everyone, because Aarav Sir liked me, and she did not like that Aarav Sir was giving more importance to me,

She is a famous fashion designer, and also Sir's girlfriend, during the fashion event, she deliberately gave me such a dress which opened in the middle of the show and I became naked in front of everyone, then she took advantage of this and pushed me from above, so that everyone thinks that I have committed suicide due to embarrassment!!

Along with Ranveer, everyone present there gets shocked, Ranveer's mother says in shock - means dear you did not try to commit suicide!! Arvi shakes her head in no!!

Ranveer again clears his confusion and asks - And Aarav, he too was meeting his girlfriend, right???

aarvi shows some anger and says - No no no!! Aarav sir doesn't know anything!!

Ranveer gets up angrily and comes out, and he directly sits in his car, and asks the driver to drive fast!!

Ranveer reaches his private villa, where he had imprisoned Ishita, Ranveer quickly goes to Ishita's room, and looks angrily at Ishita,

Ishita looks happy seeing Ranveer and says - You have brought food, right, I am hungry!!

Ranveer was getting angry looking at Ishita, he grinds his teeth in anger and says — I have brought you here to tolerate your tantrums, ?? Do you want food?? You won't get it, just die of hunger like this

Ranveer angrily says — Take off your clothes!!

Ishita looks at Ranveer in surprise — What are you saying??

I said take off your clothes, otherwise I will throw you out in front of my bodyguards, then they can do whatever they want with you, I will not stop them, understood!!

Should I throw you out, or will you listen to me, Ranveer stares at Ishita angrily,

Ishita was trembling with fear, she says in fear, — Please sir don't do this to me, what have I done to you, why are you doing this to me!!

Stop talking nonsense and do what I am saying!! Ishita still did not have the courage to take her clothes off in front of Ranveer!! She was crying and sobbing, her crying was making Ranveer angrier!!

Ranveer angrily takes Ishita's hand and starts taking her out, Ishita says in fear - please leave me, please no!! Okay, I will do as you say but don't take me out!!

Ranveer stares at Ishita and says, 10 seconds, take off your clothes quickly, otherwise I will -

Ishita starts taking off her clothes as quickly as possible in fear and stands up covering herself with her hands!!!

Ranveer looks at Ishita in surprise, what happened - you are feeling so shy only in front of me, what will happen to you when I take you out like this!!!

Ishita's eyes widen, and she says with trembling lips - No no you can't do this, please leave me!

You have a great hobby of playing with other people's lives, now I will tell you how it feels when it happens to you!!

Ranveer starts dragging Ishita out, Ishita falls at Ranveer's feet and says to him - please forgive me, give me whatever punishment you want, but please don't do this to me, if you want you can take my life, but don't insult me ​​like this!!

Ranveer holds Ishita's hair tightly and says - I can give you death so easily, but how and why??

Right now I will torture you so much that you will beg for death but death will not come to you, you will see death in front of you every moment, and will die every moment!!

Ranveer kicks Ishita, Ishita falls backwards on the floor, Ranveer comes out of the room and locks the room, and comes to his other room and starts drinking wine!!

Ishita was lying on the floor unconscious and crying, after a while she comes and lies on the bed and covers herself with a blanket!! She was still crying while sobbing,