rap

chapter 3

Ishita was not liking anything there, so she tries to go away from there, Ishita comes a little to one side and stands, that unknown person's eyes were still on Ishika!!

In a short while the lights go off there, and it becomes dark all around, then someone comes to Ishita and holds her and takes her to a room!! He had kept a hand on Ishita's mouth, due to which she was not able to speak.

That man pushes Ishita on a bed, by then the lights also come on, Ishita looks ahead and says - Who are you? Why have you brought me here!! Please let me go!!

A person with a muscular body was standing in front of her whose face was completely covered with a mask, but his eyes looked very angry.

Ishita was trembling with fear, she was afraid of something bad happening!! She says while trembling — Who are you, and why did you bring me here like this!! Please let me go!!

Ishita runs towards the door, then that man holds Ishika tightly and says — Where are you going so easily!! Now I have to show you your place.

Ishita was looking into that person's eyes, his deep blue eyes, which looked very intoxicating, there was a small mole on the side of his left eye, which was visible from very close!!! Ishika tells him with trembling lips, please please no

He pulls open the pallu of Ishita's saree, and pushes her on the bed!! And comes on top of her, Ishita tries to remove his mask, but he presses both her hands tightly, and says to her in cold words - So how are you feeling Miss Whatever!!

Ishita says while crying - Please leave me, I am not that kind of girl, please let me go!!!

But that person was not ready to listen to anything, and he angrily tells her - I know very well selfish girls like you who can go to any extent for their benefit, you know very well how to use Aarav Khanna!!!

Look, you are misunderstanding, I am not using Aarav ji at all!!

The man got more furious after hearing the word Aarav ji from Ishita's mouth. He got up from the bed and removed his shirt. Ishita could clearly see the man's back. There was a tattoo on his back from the neck to the bottom, which looked very attractive.

Before Ishita could see anything further, that person switches off the lights. Now due to darkness, nothing was visible there. That person removes Ishita's saree in one go and throws it away. He angrily starts biting her collar bone and cleavage.

Ishita starts screaming loudly due to pain. Then that person angrily slaps Ishita on her face. Then in a very scary voice he says - Keep your mouth shut or else I will punish you in such a way that you will beg for death.

Now Ishita gets really scared and starts sobbing. She tries to get away from him, but the man holds Ishita under him, and quickly enters her, Ishika screams in pain, in a few moments Ishika becomes completely silent, she becomes completely blank!!

A face appears in front of her eyes, and she thinks in her mind —— "my handsome devil" where are you!!!

That person says to Ishita —— Girls like you have no respect, so maybe all this will not make any difference to you. But remember one thing, I will destroy you and Aarav Khanna very soon!!!

That person quickly gets up and turns on the light and wears his clothes!! Ishita gets completely scared when he turns on the light and quickly covers herself with the blanket and sits under the bed, the man looks at the bed sheet, where there were some blood stains, then he looks at Ishita who was shivering with fear,

The man freezes for a few moments after seeing Ishita's face, his throat gets choked, he tries to walk slowly towards Ishita, but Ishita starts shouting after seeing him - don't come near me, go away from here, please not now, please go go!!! Seeing all this, the man's face hardens!!! and he quickly leaves the room!!

Ishika starts shivering while crying, and sees him going from behind, his face was still covered with a mask!!! due to which Ishika is unable to see his face!!

Ishika was still sobbing, she didn't know for what that man was punishing her, why he ruined her life in just a minute!!!

After a while Ishita remembers that this party has been arranged for her outside and everyone must be searching for her, so she gathers courage and goes to the washroom to clean herself, and comes out wearing her clothes!!!

Today in just one night Ishita's life had completely changed, not only changed but was ruined!! Ishika's power of thinking and understanding had completely vanished, everything had happened to her which no girl can ever imagine, what was her mistake after all, or was she just a victim of someone's lust, we will know this later!!!

Ishita comes out after cleaning herself but her expressions had completely changed, her condition was very bad!!! As soon as Ishita comes to the party, Aarav comes towards her and asks - Where did Ishita go? I have been looking for you for so long. Ishita was no longer wearing a mask. There were tears in her eyes. She says to Aarav - Please Sir, I want to go home. I cannot stay here any longer!!

Aarav understood after seeing Ishita's condition that Ishita is in some shock. So he sends Ishita and Aarushi home with the driver and stays there for a while himself!!

Ishita was very quiet in the car and even after coming home she does not say anything and goes straight to her room!!! Aarushi was asking her again and again what is the matter but Ishita was not able to utter a word. She says to Aarushi, please Aarushi, we will talk tomorrow, I am very tired!!! Aarushi does not say anything and quietly goes to her room!!

That person comes to his villa and starts breathing heavily, and thinks, have I done something wrong!! Why was that girl looking so innocent!!! No, she was not innocent!! This punishment will always remind him how it feels to ruin someone's life, and that person leaves from there.

thank you—-