Run Away

Ishita gets ready and comes down but she doesn't see Ranveer anywhere. She waits for him for a while sitting on the sofa in the hall, but when he doesn't come for a long time, she starts looking for him here and there in the house, but he was nowhere to be found.

Ishita was now getting very angry. Ranveer himself had asked her to take him shopping but he himself was missing. It was afternoon by the time morning came but Ranveer hadn't returned. Ishita thinks in her mind, —— Maybe I won't be able to get out of here even today,, oh god! please help me!!!

On the other side, Ranveer was sitting with a girl in a cafe. That girl looks at Ranveer with very intense eyes and says, — please Ranveer why are you not coming back to London. Dad is also very angry. You didn't talk to me properly that day too., what happened to you?

look dyna,, I am very busy right now, I have very important work, I have to complete it,, it is just a matter of two more days, I will come back forever, but please I cannot come with you right now!! And tell Mr. Martin that I will meet him very soon!!!

but Ranveer why have you come here suddenly, that too without telling,, Ranveer looks angrily at Diana - I need to tell you anything!!

You are insulting me Ranveer - Diana angrily tells Ranveer!!

What should I do, you have a hobby, what was the need to follow me, and now you have called me here in such an emergency, look if you do this misbehavior again then I will forget that you are Mr. Martin's daughter, Ranveer Singhania is not afraid of anyone, your dad is not my boss, that I will be afraid of him, understood!!

Ranveer leaves from there staring at Diana, Diana looks at Ranveer angrily while he is leaving and says, Ranveer, if you are not mine then I will tell you the truth that what is my dad!!

Ranveer comes and sits in his car, his aura was very angry at this time, he did not say anything to Diana but he knew her eyes very well, he did not say much to her because of Mr. Martin but he tried to stay away from Diana as much as possible!! He did not like Diana coming to India like this behind Ranveer!!

In the evening Ranveer reaches his villa, he goes straight to Ishita's room, who is sleeping at that time, Ranveer thinks in his mind - how can a person sleep so much,

Ranveer wakes up Ishita in irritation, Ishita rubs her eyes in sleep and says - what happened, why are you waking me up, I am feeling sleepy!!

You have nothing else to do except sleeping, whenever I come here you are either sleeping or lying unconscious,

Ishita starts smiling very lovingly, she stands on the bed and puts both her arms around Ranveer's neck and says •—— Sorry Patidev, you have come home, and I have not even prepared dinner for you yet, I will bring it right away, saying this Ishita starts staring at Ranveer, and starts moving away from him, but Ranveer holds her by the waist and brings her closer to himself and moves two steps away from the bed, due to which Ishita's feet were hanging in the air,

Ranveer says in a cold voice —— Patidev??? This is what you said right!! Then listen to me like a good wife, give me a kiss!!

Ishita looks at Ranveer in surprise and says,—— Leave me, you can't bother me, understand!!

You started it, now hurry up, otherwise if I start then you will regret it!!! Ranveer says very seriously, which scares Ishita,

Without wasting time Ranveer starts kissing Ishita, Ranveer was kissing her very lovingly, due to which Ishita's heart starts beating very fast, Ranveer makes Ishita lie down on the bed while kissing her, and comes on top of her, Ranveer was so lost in Ishita that he had forgotten that he does not love Ishita, but hates her,,

After about twenty minutes Ranveer leaves Ishita, and looks at her with very intense eyes, at this time Ishita's eyes were closed, but tears were flowing from her eyes,, but only Ishita knew why these tears were there,, but Ranveer thinks that Ishita did not like his kiss,,

As soon as Ishita closes her eyes Ranveer starts opening the door, Ranveer turns and lies on one side, and says, there is no need to act too smart, otherwise next time you will really writhe under me!!!

Ranveer gets up and goes out, Ishita gets up and sits on the bed, and starts crying, Ishita was not sad because of Ranveer's kiss, but she did not consider herself worthy of Ranveer, that one incident had weakened Ishita a lot,

After about an hour, Ishita comes out of the room and goes down to the hall, and after looking around, goes straight to the kitchen, but on seeing Ranveer, she starts coming back, seeing Ishita going back, Ranveer stops her and says -• What are you doing here,

Ishita came to drink water after looking at the fruits, but maybe even that is not here, saying this Ishita starts leaving!!

Wait, I did not ask you to leave!! Ranveer says while wearing his shades!!

Ishita stands there and looks down, Ranveer comes near Ishita and lifts her and makes her sit on the slab, and starts feeding her a slice of apple, Ishita was feeling very shy in front of Ranveer!! She moves her hand forward to take the apple, but Ranveer bites her hand, due to which she screams,

Ranveer in a cold voice —— I am feeding you, right? Then!!

Ishita angrily glares at Ranveer, but Ranveer has an evil smile on his face, seeing which Ishita gets scared, and lowers her face,

Ranveer angrily forces Ishita to eat apple, then starts making juice,

Ishita gets down from the slab and starts leaving, this time Ranveer doesn't say anything to her, and watches her leave!!

Ishita goes out and looks at her hand and says - This is a monster, I will not leave him, but what will I do, Ishita why do you get so scared when you go in front of him, if you keep getting scared like this then how will you face him, now stop being afraid of him, anyway what relation do you have with him that you will agree to everything he says, you will have to fight with him, he has married you but he does not consider you his wife, so you also stop being afraid of him and think of leaving from here quietly!!

Ishita goes to her room and looks at her wedding lehenga, which was lying like this for so many days. Ishita starts folding it properly, then her eyes go to her blouse, which Ranveer had torn. Ishita was watching him very carefully, when Ranveer comes in the room with a glass of juice in his hand, and says - Don't worry, I will get you a more beautiful lehenga than this!!

Ishita quickly turns back and says - Yes, I know, for so many days you could not get me two pairs of proper clothes, and you will buy me such a costly lehenga!! You also know the cost of this lehenga, what a wonderful person you are to buy me a lehenga!!

Ranveer pulls Ishika towards him holding her by the waist, and starts making her drink juice!! Ishita quickly finishes the juice, and starts moving away from Ranveer, but Ranveer does not let her go!!

What were you saying!! I cannot buy you such a costly lehenga, Ranveer says in a cold tone!!

No no no I was just saying it like that, there is nothing like that!! Ishita says fearfully!!

Ranveer moves away from her and says - Come down, I am waiting in the car!!

Hearing this, Ishita's eyes widen, - No no, I have to go somewhere!! We will go tomorrow!!

Ranveer stops while going and turns back and says - I have a lot of work, apart from sleeping all day like you!! Come down quickly!!

Look, I cannot go with you now, it will be night in a while!! Then how will we come back so late,

Why, what is the problem, you will go with me and come back with me, then why are you scared??

I mean, this house of yours is across the forest, how dangerous is it to come in the middle of the forest so late!! Ishita says while making excuses!!

You don't need to worry about that, understood!! Come down in 5 minutes!

After Ranveer leaves, Ishita thinks - Where will I go so late?? How will I run away,, if I come back again, I don't know when I will get a chance to get out of here again!! No, I will have to run away from there by any means!!