I ruined her

Ranveer had drunk too much alcohol today, his eyes were looking very intoxicated at this time, his face which is very charming, but now he is looking no less than a demon!! I don't know what is bothering him so much, there is a different pain in his chest!!!

Ranveer was very intoxicated, but still he was drinking alcohol, seeing this Akshay stops him from drinking more and says - Stop it Ranveer, how much more will you drink!! What has happened to you today???

Ranveer laughs and says with a faltering tongue - I ruined her!!! I have put such a stain on her life which she can never erase

Akshay asks in surprise - Who are you talking about???

Ranveer is smiling and looking at that girl in front of his eyes, Ranveer is very drunk but he still has a glimpse of that girl in front of his eyes whom he had met a few days ago!!

That girl is standing in a temple and praying to God, and asking for something from him with all her rights, Ranveer is standing on a side and listening to her and smiling,,

That girl is unable to see Ranveer's face and soon leaves from there.,

Ranveer comes out of his memories and while rubbing his eyes, he thinks of something again, due to which the expressions on his face become hard - there is a blurred picture in front of Ranveer's eyes, where a girl is crying and begging Ranveer to free her!!

Remembering that girl's innocent face, tears come to Ranveer's eyes!! That girl is sitting very huddled up, and was trembling with fear "" Ranveer tries to go near her but that girl starts shouting - don't come near me!! Please go!!!

Ranveer starts getting nervous thinking all this, he was remembering his last night, the girl seen in Ranveer's memories was Ishita, and whatever happened to her, Ranveer Singhania was responsible for all that!!!

Yes, Ranveer had raped Ishita last night, Ranveer knew Ishita from before but he did not know who she is, what she does, and what is her name!!

Last night, after completely ruining Ishita's life, he saw her face, and he went into grief as soon as he saw her!!!

Ranveer says to Akshay in a drunken state - that girl was not good, then why am I feeling so bad!!

Akshay takes him to the room while holding him - Akshay tell me, why am I feeling bad!!!

Akshay knew that Ranveer had drunk too much, that's why he is talking such nonsense!! Akshay takes her to her room and makes her lie down and covers her with a blanket!!!

Next day morning time ———

Ranveer opens his eyes and sits up, Ranveer's head was getting heavy, he sits holding his head, Ranveer again starts remembering that girl's face, anger starts appearing on his face, and he makes fists of his hands in anger, and gets up and goes to the washroom!!!

॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰॰

Ishita was in her room even today, she was not feeling good about anything, Aarav angrily tells Aarushi - your friend should not be given any work anymore as she is not coming out of her room since two days!!!

Everything was managed so well but this girl has no value for him, tell her to come to office today or else take leave forever and sit at home!!

Aarushi does not say anything on seeing Aarav angry and goes towards Ishita's room!!

arav reaches his office, where Gunjan was waiting for him - Aarav seeing her, —— What are you doing in my cabin??

Gunjan —— What's the matter Mr. Aarav, you forgot us, by the way you know very well how to throw a person out of your life after the work is done!!

Aarav angrily stares at Gunjan and says —— Say what you want, there is no need to taunt too much!!

Gunjan comes from her place and sits next to Aarav and moving her finger on his face says —— Looks like you have found a new victim these days!! That you don't even look at me!!

Aarav pulls Gunjan and makes her sit on his lap, and says —— Don't worry, but your place will still remain the same,

Both of them start kissing each other!! While kissing, Aarav stands up but doesn't break the kiss. Aarav takes off his coat and throws it on the sofa and takes Gunjan in his arms and takes her to the private room attached to his office. Aarav removes his shirt and takes off Gunjan's one piece dress in one go and throws it away. Gunjan was now only in her inners. Aarav pushes Gunjan across the bed and removes his pants and inners too and comes on top of her. Gunjan pulls Aarav towards her by holding him by his shoulders. Aarav enters Gunjan without delay and starts moving vigorously. Gunjan's moans were now echoing in the whole room!! After about an hour, both of them separate and lie down. After some time, Gunjan comes into Aarav's arms and asks - Yesterday you were getting too close to that Ishita. It seems she is also very interested in you!!

Aarav remembers her slap and angrily stares at Gunjan and gets up and starts wearing his clothes!! Gunjan did not understand why Aarav reacted like this?

Are you interested in that girl!!! Gunjan asks again!!

Aarav angrily shouts at her - that's none of your business!! Now get lost!! Saying this, Aarav comes to his cabin

Aarav had never talked to Gunjan like this before, today was the first time when Aarav was so angry because this was the first time a girl had raised her hand on Aarav!!

Gunjan angrily wears her clothes and quickly walks out of the cabin and anyway the relationship between these two was only to fulfill each other's physical needs!! Nothing else!!

next—-