kiss

As soon as Ranveer reaches Ishita's room, he sees that Ishita was lying unconscious on the floor. Ranveer quickly picks her up and lays her on the bed and tries to revive her. Ishita regains consciousness after a while.

As soon as she regains consciousness, Ranveer asks her - Are you okay? What happened to you? Ishita stares at Ranveer angrily and then turns her eyes away.

Answer what I asked. You don't need to stare at me like this. Ranveer angrily tells her.

You have kidnapped me since yesterday but you didn't ask me for food even once. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. In the morning, I was looking for the kitchen but you locked me here without listening to me. Do you want to starve me to death? Ishita says crying like a child. Ranveer puts his hand on his head and thinks - Oh God, I really forgot that we have to bring food for her!! But there won't be anything in the kitchen here!!

Ranveer brings a stern expression on his face and says - First of all, I have not kidnapped you, I have married you, secondly, I have married you only to torture you, and keeping you hungry is also a part of my torture, so think a little before opening your mouth in front of me again, otherwise you will not get anything to eat for the next one week!! Understood,

Ranveer comes out, takes out the phone from his pocket and calls Akshay, and says something to him!!

Ishita was really feeling very hungry, and was also feeling weak due to hunger, there was neither water to drink nor anything to eat, Ishita was feeling very sorry for herself and also angry, she says to herself, why did she marry me?? And now why is he behaving like this!! I have to muster up the courage to ask!! He cannot do this to me!

Almost an hour had passed, Ranveer had still not brought anything to eat, Ishita could not tolerate it anymore, she goes out of the room and looks around, that villa was very big, and there was no one else there except her, and no working staff!!

Ishita slowly goes down the stairs, and again starts looking for the kitchen, after going a little further she finds the kitchen, seeing which she becomes very happy, and runs to the kitchen, but there she finds nothing except utensils!! Ishita now felt like crying!! She holds her head and sits there!

Ishita was cursing herself that why did she come to Mumbai and why did she start living at Abhinav ji's house, when she hears the sound of someone coming outside, she looks out of the kitchen, she sees Ranveer and some man coming with him,

And the other man also had some food packets in his hand!!! Seeing this Ishita becomes happy, Ishita quickly leaves from there and goes to her room, and Ranveer sees her going, so does Akshay, Ranveer looks at Akshay who was watching Ishita going, Ranveer was getting angry seeing him, because Ishita was still only in the bathrobe,

Ranveer quickly follows Ishita to her room, Ishita sees Ranveer getting happy, and asks, you had brought something to eat, where is it!

Ranveer angrily grabs Ishita by her hair and says - I had told you not to go out of the room, then why did you go out?

Tears start coming in Ishita's eyes and she says, please leave me, I am in pain!!

I am treating you with love, it doesn't mean that you will take advantage of it, if you don't understand what I say at once, then you will get the punishment for it too, stay hungry and die in such pain!

Ranveer angrily locks the room and comes out, and comes with Akshay and starts drinking wine, Ranveer was repeatedly remembering Ishita being in just a bathrobe and her coming in front of Akshay, he was not liking this at all, Ranveer angrily gulps down the entire bottle of wine, he was now getting very intoxicated!! He doesn't even know when he falls asleep while drinking.

At 8 in the morning he wakes up and sees Akshay sleeping on the sofa in front of him. Ranveer's eyes fall on the food packets lying on the table. He remembers that he didn't give Ishita anything to eat last night. He quickly gets up and goes towards Ishita's room!!

Ishita was still sleeping. Ranveer goes and sits beside her and looks at her carefully. Ishita had tears on her cheeks which had dried up due to not wiping them.

Ranveer's face was completely calm. No one knows what is going on in his mind. He was just continuously looking at Ishita. He takes out his phone and calls someone. He lies down beside Ishita and keeps looking at her. After a while Ishita opens her eyes but due to weakness she didn't feel like getting up at all.

Ishita's attention goes to Ranveer lying on her left side, who was looking at her, Ishita quickly turns over, Ranveer angrily pulls her towards himself and says, don't try to ignore me, understood!!

Ishita was very sad, she says while crying - I want to go home, please leave me!!

On hearing this, Ranveer's aura changes, he angrily pulls Ishita towards himself, and says, now this is your home, consider it your home, consider it a jail or anything, but you have to stay in this house, understood!

Why should I stay here, why did you bring me here, why did you marry me, you have kept me imprisoned here for two days, I feel suffocated here, please let me go!! —— Saying this, Ishita faints again!!

Hey wake up, what happened to you, tension comes on Ranveer's face, and he tries hard to wake Ishita up but Ishita was not responding!!

Ranveer quickly calls the doctor, and sits near Ishita and tries to bring her to consciousness, after a while a female doctor comes, and checks Ishita!!

Ranveer asks - What happened doctor!! Is there any problem!!

Yes, she has suffered a severe shock, and maybe she has not eaten or drunk anything properly, that is why she has become very weak!! Please take care of her food and drink!! Saying this the doctor goes out!!

Ranveer was feeling very bad now, he had not kept Ishita hungry intentionally, but due to his own problems he had completely forgotten that Ishita needs food!

After a while, Akshay brings something to eat, Ranveer asks him to take the food and leave!!

Ranveer tries to wake Ishita up, Ishita had regained consciousness, but was still lying down due to weakness!

Come on, get up, have breakfast quickly, Ranveer tells Ishita in a commanding voice,

Ishita angrily says - I don't feel like it, you take it!!

Ranveer comes very close to Ishita, captures her in his arms, and starts kissing her lips, seeing this Ishita's eyes widen, Ranveer keeps kissing Ishita for a long time, Ishita keeps squirming under him,

After about ten minutes, Ranveer leaves Ishita, Ishita's cheeks had turned completely red due to shame! Ranveer looks into Ishita's eyes and says, if you still don't feel like having breakfast, then it's okay, we can continue again.

Ishita gets up quickly and says, no, I am doing it. Ishita quickly gets up and starts opening the food packets lying on the table. Ranveer looks at her and quickly goes out.

Ranveer goes to his room, takes a shower and quickly gets ready and goes somewhere. Akshay was also with him. He tells Akshay, - I want Ishita's full report by this evening. I can't wait any longer. I can't tolerate all this. Everything is going out of control.

Akshay gets out of the car saying yes boss and leaves in another car coming behind. Ranveer starts thinking about the morning incident in his mind, when he kissed Ishita. Thinking this, anger appears in his eyes and his hands