helpless ishita

Ishita reaches office and goes straight to Aarav's cabin and asks him - Sir please tell me which designs I want to get ready!!! Aarav starts smiling looking at Ishita and says - Hey Ishita come here, see this - Aarav says pointing towards the laptop!!

Ishita comes near Aarav and starts looking at the laptop - but suddenly Aarav pulls Ishita and makes her sit on his lap, and starts looking at her with very intense eyes!!

Ishita was not able to understand anything, she suddenly gets nervous and says in a hurry - Mr. Khanna what are you doing, please leave me!! Ishita tries to get up but Aarav holds her tightly,,

Ishita was not able to move from her place,, Aarav was moving towards her lips, Ishika says while crying, please Aarav ji leave me, please let me go!! Aarav!!

As soon as Ishita says Aarav, Aarav stops, and says to him —— What did you say,? Say it again!!

Ishita  says softly —— Please let me go!!

No no no, say what you said later, Aarav says!!

Ishita looks at Aarav in surprise,!! Aarav says to her, say —— Aarav!!!

Ishita confused —— Mr. Khanna please....

Aarav holding Ishita by her shoulder angrily —— Uuuu.. I am fed up of hearing Mr. Khanna from your mouth!! It seems like you are calling some uncle and not me!!

I have warned you so many times before, to call me Aarav but why don't you listen!!

Ishita does not say anything and tries to get up from there, seeing this Aarav gets more angry,, he says grinding his teeth in anger, I told you to call me by my name -—,, Ishita gets scared by Aarav shouting so loudly and she says tremblingly - Aarav, Aarav ji

Aarav starts smiling and says - not like this Ishita, say it lovingly, one more time

Ishita lowers her eyes and says softly - Aarav!!

Aarav sits down with his head back and smilingly says to Ishita —— Do you know when I saw you for the first time, I went crazy as soon as I saw you, you look so hot even in such a simple look,,

I keep thinking about you day and night, when will you be mine .... Aarav stops while saying,, Aarav pulls Ishita towards himself by holding her hair and says —— I did so much for you but you did not think even once before rejecting me!!

If you don't want to marry me then don't, but I will make you mine, whether you want it or not!! Understood!!

Tears were flowing from Ishita's eyes - please leave me Mr. Khanna, I am in pain,

When Ishita calls him Mr. Khanna, Aarav holds her hair even tighter, due to which Ishita screams!! Aarav angrily says —— I told you to call me Aarav, just Aarav!!

Ishika says in pain - Aarav please!

Aarav  leaves  Ishita's hair, but pulls her closer and says, our marriage is after a week, and you yourself will go and tell everyone at home, and if you don't tell, then you know what I will do??

Ishita scared —— No sir you will not do anything like this, and please I cannot marry you!! Please let me go!!

Aarav forcibly takes Ishita to his private room,, and pushes her on the bed, Ishita gets scared seeing all this,, she remembers her own incident, and she starts getting very nervous,,

Aarav takes off his coat and throws it on the bed and comes close to Ishita and says,—— As you wish,, if you don't want to marry me, then it's okay,, but you can at least celebrate the first night,