Part 8

Day of the trip

Kong!!! Hurry up we're latee

               Comingggggg

Kong and namping rushed downstairs

As Namping and Kong hurried to catch the bus, the anticipation of the upcoming trip to Phi Phi Island palpable in the air. Wai, the amiable president of the photography club, greeted them warmly at the entrance to the bus, his smile as bright as the sun reflecting off the crystal-clear waters. Beside him stood Fah, his girlfriend and the music club president, her eyes twinkling with fondness as she saw Namping and Kong approaching.

Hey, you two! Finally here!" Fah exclaimed, her voice overflowing with sisterly affection. You both look adorable.

Namping and Kong shared a knowing smile, accustomed to Fah's playful teasing. Taking their seats on the bus, they settled in, eager for the adventure ahead.

As the bus prepared to depart, the atmosphere crackled with excitement. Suddenly, the chatter escalated to a fever pitch as two figures emerged from the distance. Keng and Thomas, the heartthrobs of the university strode into view, their presence igniting a frenzy of whispers and gasps among the club members.

"Whoa, look who just walked in!" one club member exclaimed, nudging his friend excitedly.

Woahh p keng's friend Thomas is hot af. Do you think i should try hitting on him other member whispered to her friend.

Hearing this kong felt unease. A little bit of jealousy flooding over him.

Keng and Thomas made their way and sat next to kong and Namping's seat.

The bus takes off

Keng turned to namping

Keng : hey namping i need to discusse about our activity.

Namping : yeah sure why not. ( he pinched Kong giving him instruction to change the seat)

Kong understood the assignment as he fastly stood up from his seat

Kong : you can sit here pkeng

Keng : ohh thanks!! You can sit here then

Kong hesitated for a moment before settling into the seat beside Thomas, who was already peacefully dozing off. Thomas's head leaned slightly to the side, his breathing steady and rhythmic.

Kong couldn't help but steal glances at Thomas, admiring his features in the soft glow of the passing streetlights. The way his eyelashes fluttered against his cheeks, the curve of his lips, it all seemed so mesmerizing to Kong.

Eventually he also fell asleep

Minutes turned into hours, and soon, the entire bus was engulfed in slumber. Thomas stirred awake, his eyes fluttering open to find someone's head resting on his shoulder. Assuming it was Keng, he gently nudged the person away, only to realize it was Kong.